Ip Address Change Durring Login

helix247

Question

Greetings Everyone!

I have just deployed Blesta and wanted to know if this this is common. I have a user that registered using the registration form. No products or services were purchased, just a registration. I went to take a look at the logs and it shows the clients login after registering, which makes sense because they are forwarded there automatically. There then is a second login a minute later. Now, here is the kicker, the IP address for the first login is the clients. The IP address for the second login is the local IP (not public) for the server. I have not been able to reproduce this myself, so I wanted to see if this is expected.

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the input guys. I have not been able to reproduce this so I don't know if it was a fluke. I am running behind a NAT and I am using Nginx as a revere proxy to Apache. I am not overly concerned about the IP issue. I wanted to check and see if you guys thought it was an issue from a security point of view. I think that information is not useful by itself. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't Blesta's way of pointing out a missed setting or something.

Thanks again, I really love blesta!