Translation - strings are translated but do not show..

Alexvw

Hi, I made an attempt to translate Blesta but when checking I find that some of some strings don't include the translation...only the English ones are shown....

\plugins\support_manager\language\en_us\support_manager_plugin.php

\plugins\support_manager\language\nl_nl\support_manager_plugin.php

// Cron tasks
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.poll_tickets_name'] = 'Download Tickets';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.poll_tickets_desc'] = 'Connects to the POP3/IMAP server to download emails and convert them into tickets.';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.close_tickets_name'] = 'Close Tickets';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.close_tickets_desc'] = 'Automatically closes open tickets as configured for departments in the Support Manager.';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.delete_tickets_name'] = 'Delete Trash Tickets';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.delete_tickets_desc'] = 'Automatically delete trash tickets as configured for departments in the Support Manager.';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.send_reminders_name'] = 'Send Reminders';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.send_reminders_desc'] = 'Automatically send out reminders for tickets of a particular status after a certain period of time.';

are not showing translated in the admin on the page /admin/settings/company/plugins/settings/9/automation/

// Cron tasks
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.poll_tickets_name'] = 'Download tickets';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.poll_tickets_desc'] = 'Verbinden met de POP3/IMAP-server om e-mails te downloaden en deze om te zetten in tickets.';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.close_tickets_name'] = 'Sluit tickets';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.close_tickets_desc'] = 'Sluit automatisch open tickets zoals geconfigureerd voor afdelingen in de support manager.';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.delete_tickets_name'] = 'Leeg tickets in prullenbak';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.delete_tickets_desc'] = 'Verwijder automatisch prullenbaktickets zoals geconfigureerd voor afdelingen in de support manager.';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.send_reminders_name'] = 'Herinneringen verzenden';
$lang['SupportManagerPlugin.cron.send_reminders_desc'] = 'Verstuur na een bepaalde tijd automatisch herinneringen voor tickets met een bepaalde status.';

Using Blesta 5.4.1 PHP 7.3 rest is not important i think..

I've only recently started working with Blesta, can anyone confirm/check this? Thanks!

If the plugin was already installed then its name and description, including what is shown under Settings > Company > Automation will use the language at the time it was installed. You could uninstall and re-install the plugin, or more preferably (To not lose data by uninstalling the plugin), update the language in the cron_tasks table and plugins table

cron_tasks.name, cron_tasks.description
plugins.name

These are one of the few remaining things that do not pull the language dynamically.

Thx Paul,

i have tested it and indeed now all the strings are translated..

That means it's very important to have a good translation when you start with Blesta, maybe it's a tip to move ALL language files in the language folder, especially those in the CORE folder! I had not seen those because they were not in the Dutch translation at https://translate.blesta.com/ Your certificate has expired for this website.

Websites prove their identity through certificates that are valid for a certain period of time. The certificate for translate.blesta.com expired on 6/1/2022.

Error Code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

7 minutes ago, Alexvw said:

Websites prove their identity through certificates that are valid for a certain period of time. The certificate for translate.blesta.com expired on 6/1/2022.

Thanks, I knew I had to have missed 1 or 2 when I updated a bunch of servers this week. FIxed. :)