Blesta Multi-License

delirium

Question

I got a Multi-Company license.

The problem is, this keeps popping up.

does Blesta have a means for us users to have it updated our side?

I got my license from LicensePal, but this issue is more of a Blesta support kind. Maybe a plugin should be created by them?

Untitled.png

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, delirium said:

I got a Multi-Company license.

The problem is, this keeps popping up.

does Blesta have a means for us users to have it updated our side?

I got my license from LicensePal, but this issue is more of a Blesta support kind. Maybe a plugin should be created by them?

Untitled.png

Did you made more companies without license. Like you have 1 add-on companies and you made 2 more companies?

I think Blesta needs to make a way to make it easier for users to use the Multi-company feature.

I have licenses for 5 add-on companies. Each time an update is made, the multi-company license structure just breaks the system.

Today, for instance, I renewed the update and support. After the update and support was paid, the add-on companies just stopped working.

It will probably take another week of passing emails between Licensepal and Blesta and me for this to work.

On 9/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, delirium said:

I think Blesta needs to make a way to make it easier for users to use the Multi-company feature.

I have licenses for 5 add-on companies. Each time an update is made, the multi-company license structure just breaks the system.

Today, for instance, I renewed the update and support. After the update and support was paid, the add-on companies just stopped working.

It will probably take another week of passing emails between Licensepal and Blesta and me for this to work.

We have a task to more fully automate this and someone will be looking at it soon. It will require an update to Blesta, so it would be part of a future release. In the meantime, if you know your license key you can reach out directly and request that any hostnames be added or removed from the license.