Domain Manager - How to convert old domain service (Namesilo) into the new domain manager

Haris

Question

Hi, today i just got the chance to upgrade blesta to 5.5.1. After enabling the new domain manager plugin, migrating domain packages & configuring all the domain stuffs. I still could not find a way on how to convert existing domain services (using namesilo) into the new domain manager. On client side, now they cannot access the privacy/dns options. On admin side also i have no idea configure these options. Is there an clue?

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Haris said:

Hi, today i just got the chance to upgrade blesta to 5.5.1. After enabling the new domain manager plugin, migrating domain packages & configuring all the domain stuffs. I still could not find a way on how to convert existing domain services (using namesilo) into the new domain manager. On client side, now they cannot access the privacy/dns options. On admin side also i have no idea configure these options. Is there an clue?

I cancel the current domain service (without using module), and then readd the domain to the user manually (without using module), then resync expiry date using module and these steps works with all the configurable option available....but i got more than hundreds of domains on multiple users. Is this the only way? or am i missing any migration steps?