[Resolved] ISPConfig module not connecting to server

omega1

Question

Hi all,

I am currently trialling Blesta and ISPConfig to automate hosting package creations and have run into an issue.

I have added the ISPConfig module and it appears correctly within Blesta, I have added the relevant details (specifically username and password, hostname and port number). I am positive the details entered are correct as I have copied and pasted them from the fields into a browser and they work, but when I try and create a package from Orders I see in the log that the transaction tried to connect to ISPConfig but the credentails were rejected as I see the following error:

a:1:{s:5:"error";s:45:"The login failed. Username or password wrong.";}

Again, I am positive the details are correct as I copied/pasted them and I can log into ISPConfig. I know the error is saying they are wrong, but they are correct!

I am assuming that the credentails I need to enter in the Blesta ISPConfig module are the admin credentials for ISPConfig? I have also tried with 'Use SSL' and without, but same message.

Any ideas or advice on where to look to resolve?

Thanks.

1 answer to this question