[Module] Internet.bs Domain Registrar Module - R/c 1.0.4

PauloV

I am still getting the same error message that I reported earlier:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<response><transactid><![CDATA[0193fac12bf0135de997503cf25c1c8e]]></transactid><status><![CDATA[FAILURE]]></status><message><![CDATA[Parameter(s) "ns1, ns2, ns3, numyears, sld, tld" not recognized by the command]]></message><code><![CDATA[100029]]></code></response> 

I am still getting the same error message that I reported earlier:

<response><transactid><![CDATA[0193fac12bf0135de997503cf25c1c8e]]></transactid><status><![CDATA[FAILURE]]></status><message><![CDATA[Parameter(s) "ns1, ns2, ns3, numyears, sld, tld" not recognized by the command]]></message><code><![CDATA[100029]]></code></response> 

We need the "Input" and the "Output" of the Tools->Logs->Module :)

Input:

a:11:{s:6:"domain";s:12:"gokraken.net";s:3:"ns1";s:18:"ns1.hostkraken.com";s:3:"ns2";s:18:"ns2.hostkraken.com";s:3:"ns3";s:18:"ns3.hostkraken.com";s:8:"NumYears";s:1:"1";s:3:"SLD";s:8:"gokraken";s:3:"TLD";s:3:"net";s:6:"apikey";s:20:"**************";s:8:"password";s:8:"********";s:14:"responseformat";s:3:"XML";s:2:"pw";s:4:"xxxx";}

Output:

<response><transactid><![CDATA[30af97f6f398366c97db4e6e0c825b00]]></transactid><status><![CDATA[FAILURE]]></status><message><![CDATA[Parameter(s) "ns1, ns2, ns3, numyears, sld, tld" not recognized by the command]]></message><code><![CDATA[100029]]></code></response>

Short answer, yes :)

Please check this post: Migrate from WHMCS to Blesta

Regards,

PV

Doesn't pick up the module sadly mate.

I've also had to add tlds due to them not being on in the list yet :) I'm not sure if the tlds have any special requirements though.

Get code: http://licensecart.com/blesta/internetbs.txt

Replace: /components/modules/internetbs/config/internetbs.php

Doesn't pick up the module sadly mate.

I've also had to add tlds due to them not being on in the list yet :) I'm not sure if the tlds have any special requirements though.

Get code: http://licensecart.com/blesta/internetbs.txt

Replace: /components/modules/internetbs/config/internetbs.php

Thanks, I have updated the tld's list :)

On the Importer, I will trie tomorow to see the code to how to handle the import from external modules like internetbs :)

We have some exsiting new feutures for Internet.bs module and we are also include on eNom :)

The new update that we hope to release tomorow to internet.bs module is:

• - Fix all errors on registrations/transfer domains, we found severeal bugs that are now fixed.
  • - Now you and your clients will be able to add/remove/edit Email Fowards
  • - Now you and your clients will be able to add/remove/edit DNS Records

• 2 weeks later...

- DNS Management
- Email Forward

only when using dns InternetBS

I am looking for a separate solution for DNS.

InternetBS supports for free Email Fowarding and DNS Managment, thats why we have included that options. You can still use your own DNS solution :)

You must have increased the number of requests? I never had an issue until tonight (I updated this morning).

I received an e-mail from Internet.bs saying my API is suspended. Upon requesting an explanation from support they sent me this.

Can you ask internetbs what commands was send to InternetBS that was causing the fload?

Also, please check your Tools->Logs->Module and PM me the lastest 20 inputs from internetbs to try to detect the problem.

Maybe is something with Blesta Cron's running each minute but Im not shure.

It was an issue with a domain that had not been configured correctly. It was pending and it was requesting every 5 mins. It has flooded it over a couple of weeks.

lol, OK, thans :)

We have to improve how Domains work in Blesta, so if you have any sugestions please tell us ;)

I try to manually activate a domain for a client. When I click "activate" in staff portal, the module give me a red banner at the top. However, the domain is successfully registred. But in Blesta, it still show up as pending. How do I force the status of this domain to be activate?

I try to manually activate a domain for a client. When I click "activate" in staff portal, the module give me a red banner at the top. However, the domain is successfully registred. But in Blesta, it still show up as pending. How do I force the status of this domain to be activate?

Does it show any error message?

What error display on Tools->Logs->Modules ?