[Module] Internet.bs Domain Registrar Module - R/c 1.0.4

PauloV

Hello everyone :)

Good news, InternetBS (https://internetbs.net) as oficial contact-me and there is an oficial publication of my Module, and also Blesta here: https://internetbs.net/en/domain-automation-plugins-modules.html

They are now helping me to complete all extra functionality like DNS Records management :)

Congratulations! It's nice to see that InternetBS has recognised your hard work. Even better that they are working with you to improve. :blesta:

Just a note, inside your install folder internetbs\views\default\images there is a file Thumbs.db one of those useless files created by Windows.

@Paul: Thanks :P

Congratulations! It's nice to see that InternetBS has recognised your hard work. Even better that they are working with you to improve. :blesta:

Just a note, inside your install folder internetbs\views\default\images there is a file Thumbs.db one of those useless files created by Windows.

lol, thanks, there are a lot of "cleaning" I have to do on all my Modules/Mod's/Plugins :P  :blesta:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Please i got problem when i try to register new domain name : Required parameter "registrant_dotfrcontactentitytype" missing!

Can you tell me how to fix it

regards

Sorry for the late reply :(

I will fix it on Monday :blesta:

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I wonder about the status of "Blesta Domain Manager". Any news on this? Or further information? :)

Thanks!

//Edit: Well, I cannot complete an order. After entering any nameserver addresses it redirects me to the order forms start page.

I then have the "old" order in cart + a new one. I can give you access for debugging. :)

Hi,

I wonder about the status of "Blesta Domain Manager". Any news on this? Or further information? :)

Thanks!

//Edit: Well, I cannot complete an order. After entering any nameserver addresses it redirects me to the order forms start page.

I then have the "old" order in cart + a new one. I can give you access for debugging. :)

For now no news on the new Domain Manager (hope they will bring us a suprise :P) :blesta:

For the problem reported, very strange dosent happen on my tests.

a) are you using any custom order page beside any original from blesta?

B) what TLD are you using for testing?

c) are you using my latest internetbs module?

d) are you using the latest blesta 3.5.1 ?

thanks in advance ;)

This might actually be a problem with my API access. I have an API key and can connect within the module settings, but I think they did not activate it yet. Internetbs will have a look at my website for the legal stuff etc. and THEN come back to me. I am almost sure that this is the problem. :P 

Sorry for stealing your time! :)

Btw. I used a .de domain with the latest module on a 3.5.0 Blesta (I need to apply some legal stuff when upgrading etc.).

I just translated your module (I can send you a pull request when I am 100% satisfied with my translation) and came across the DNS manager part, hehe... :) 

Bye!

• 3 weeks later...

I have problem with this module.

I configure Internetbs API and they approve me, when I manually try to post to api page everything is working ok but from server whois is not working.

I disable firewall and try to connect, and every time when I try to test it it is not working, and there is error when I try to enable sandbox:

"The API Key and Password combination appear to be invalid, or your Internetbs account may not be configured to allow API access."

I'm sure that I have correct details because I copy and paste it and it is double checked, I'm using last version of this module any hint where can be problem ? From my opinion connection to API is not working.

I have problem with this module.

I configure Internetbs API and they approve me, when I manually try to post to api page everything is working ok but from server whois is not working.

I disable firewall and try to connect, and every time when I try to test it it is not working, and there is error when I try to enable sandbox:

"The API Key and Password combination appear to be invalid, or your Internetbs account may not be configured to allow API access."

I'm sure that I have correct details because I copy and paste it and it is double checked, I'm using last version of this module any hint where can be problem ? From my opinion connection to API is not working.

Do you have ask InternetBS to active in your accoiunt the "Test Mode"? :)

This might actually be a problem with my API access. I have an API key and can connect within the module settings, but I think they did not activate it yet. Internetbs will have a look at my website for the legal stuff etc. and THEN come back to me. I am almost sure that this is the problem. :P

Sorry for stealing your time! :)

Btw. I used a .de domain with the latest module on a 3.5.0 Blesta (I need to apply some legal stuff when upgrading etc.).

I just translated your module (I can send you a pull request when I am 100% satisfied with my translation) and came across the DNS manager part, hehe... :)

Bye!

Did it worked? :)

Hello :)

Did you add your server/domain IP to the internetbs alowed IPs?

Check with internetbs your connection limit, maybe they blocked you to make connections.

The WHOIS is the module internal, in this case its internetbs module and not blesta.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i get time to make some test .... some cctld like .fr not supporting the registrar lock . and if the client/admin set the option he get a error

Undefined property: stdClass::$epp_key on line 23 in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/blesta/components/modules/internetbs/views/default/tab_settings.pdt

also i like the idea of command tabs in opensrs . it would be nice to see it also in this module . i will add it in my logicbox reloaded module .

i get time to make some test .... some cctld like .fr not supporting the registrar lock . and if the client/admin set the option he get a error

Undefined property: stdClass::$epp_key on line 23 in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/blesta/components/modules/internetbs/views/default/tab_settings.pdt

also i like the idea of command tabs in opensrs . it would be nice to see it also in this module . i will add it in my logicbox reloaded module .

Thanks :)  I have to review all Domain Modules, im only waiting some feedback on how the new 4.1 Blesta will work with Domains to not make changes twice :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...