[Module] Internet.bs Domain Registrar Module - R/c 1.0.4

PauloV

No in Tools->Logs->Modules  it says success. But I guess, it could be because I run the blesta under suexec and other security measure piss it off. But now, I cannot click "activate" button again because the domain is already registed. The product stuck in pending status and I can't do anything about it.

No in Tools->Logs->Modules  it says success. But I guess, it could be because I run the blesta under suexec and other security measure piss it off. But now, I cannot click "activate" button again because the domain is already registed. The product stuck in pending status and I can't do anything about it.

Just do this:

- Go to Billing->Services->Pending
- Click on "Manage" in the pending Domain
- No uncheck "Use Module"
- Click in "Activate"

Please tell me if it works :)

• 2 months later...

The module doesn't appear to even be attempting to do anything when my clients renew their domains. I just had a client renew 16 domains and all I see in the logs are 4 entries that look like this:

https://api.internet.bs
a:5:{s:6:"domain";s:12:"THEDOMAIN.COM";s:6:"apikey";s:20:"API-KEY";s:8:"password";s:8:"THE-PASSWORD";s:14:"responseformat";s:3:"XML";s:2:"pw";s:4:"xxxx";}

The module doesn't appear to even be attempting to do anything when my clients renew their domains. I just had a client renew 16 domains and all I see in the logs are 4 entries that look like this:

https://api.internet.bs

a:5:{s:6:"domain";s:12:"THEDOMAIN.COM";s:6:"apikey";s:20:"API-KEY";s:8:"password";s:8:"THE-PASSWORD";s:14:"responseformat";s:3:"XML";s:2:"pw";s:4:"xxxx";}

Thanks for detecting that. We will release the fix tomorow.

Regards,

PV

You can add the .it domain fields?

/*
  If you intend to register .it domains using this module make sure that the following exists in your includes/additionaldomainfields.php file,
  if not exists then add the following at the end of the file includes/additionaldomainfields.php
 */

/* * ************* START .IT****************** */
$additionaldomainfields[".it"]=array();
$additionaldomainfields[".it"][] = array(
    "Name" => "Legal Entity Type",
    "DisplayName" => "Holder Type",
    "Type" => "dropdown",
    "Options" => "1. Italian and foreign natural persons|1. Italian and foreign natural persons,2. Companies/one man companies|2. Companies/one man companies,3. Freelance workers/professionals|3. Freelance workers/professionals,4. non-profit organizations|4. non-profit organizations,5. public organizations|5. public organizations,6. other subjects|6. other subjects,7. foreigners who match 2 - 6|7. foreigners who match 2 - 6",
    "Default" => "1. Italian and foreign natural persons",
    "Required" => true,
);

"Name" => "Nationality",
    "DisplayName" => "Nationality",
    "Type" => "dropdown",
    "Options" => "AFGHANISTAN,ALAND ISLANDS,ALBANIA,ALGERIA,AMERICAN SAMOA,ANDORRA,ANGOLA,ANGUILLA,ANTARCTICA,ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA,ARGENTINA,ARMENIA,ARUBA,AUSTRALIA,AUSTRIA,AZERBAIJAN,BAHAMAS,BAHRAIN,BANGLADESH,BARBADOS,BELARUS,BELGIUM,BELIZE,BENIN,BERMUDA,BHUTAN,BOLIVIA,BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA,BOTSWANA,BOUVET ISLAND,BRAZIL,BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY,BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS,BRUNEI,BULGARIA,BURKINA FASO,BURUNDI,CAMBODIA,CAMEROON,CANADA,CAPE VERDE,CAYMAN ISLANDS,CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC,CHAD,CHILE,CHINA,CHRISTMAS ISLAND,COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS,COLOMBIA,COMOROS,CONGO,COOK ISLANDS,COSTA RICA,CROATIA,CUBA,CYPRUS,CZECH REPUBLIC,DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO,DENMARK,DISPUTED TERRITORY,DJIBOUTI,DOMINICA,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC,EAST TIMOR,ECUADOR,EGYPT,EL SALVADOR,EQUATORIAL GUINEA,ERITREA,ESTONIA,ETHIOPIA,FALKLAND ISLANDS,FAROE ISLANDS,FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA,FIJI,FINLAND,FRANCE,FRENCH GUYANA,FRENCH POLYNESIA,FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES,GABON,GAMBIA,GEORGIA,GERMANY,GHANA,GIBRALTAR,GREECE,GREENLAND,GRENADA,GUADELOUPE,GUAM,GUATEMALA,GUERNSEY,GUINEA,GUINEA-BISSAU,GUYANA,HAITI,HEARD ISLAND AND MCDONALD ISLANDS,HONDURAS,HONG KONG,HUNGARY,ICELAND,INDIA,INDONESIA,IRAN,IRAQ,IRAQ-SAUDI ARABIA NEUTRAL ZONE,IRELAND,ISRAEL,ISLE OF MAN,ITALY,IVORY COAST,JAMAICA,JAPAN,JERSEY,JORDAN,KAZAKHSTAN,KENYA,KIRIBATI,KUWAIT,KYRGYZSTAN,LAOS,LATVIA,LEBANON,LESOTHO,LIBERIA,LIBYA,LIECHTENSTEIN,LITHUANIA,LUXEMBOURG,MACAU,MACEDONIA,MADAGASCAR,MALAWI,MALAYSIA,MALDIVES,MALI,MALTA,MARSHALL ISLANDS,MARTINIQUE,MAURITANIA,MAURITIUS,MAYOTTE,MEXICO,MOLDOVA,MONACO,MONGOLIA,MONTSERRAT,MOROCCO,MOZAMBIQUE,MYANMAR,NAMIBIA,NAURU,NEPAL,NETHERLANDS,NETHERLANDS ANTILLES,NEW CALEDONIA,NEW ZEALAND,NICARAGUA,NIGER,NIGERIA,NIUE,NORFOLK ISLAND,NORTH KOREA,NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS,NORWAY,OMAN,PAKISTAN,PALAU,PALESTINIAN OCCUPIED TERRITORIES,PANAMA,PAPUA NEW GUINEA,PARAGUAY,PERU,PHILIPPINES,PITCAIRN ISLANDS,POLAND,PORTUGAL,PUERTO RICO,QATAR,REUNION,ROMANIA,RUSSIA,RWANDA,SAINT HELENA AND DEPENDENCIES,SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS,SAINT LUCIA,SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON,SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES,SAMOA,SAN MARINO,SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE,SAUDI ARABIA,SENEGAL,SEYCHELLES,SIERRA LEONE,SINGAPORE,SLOVAKIA,SLOVENIA,SOLOMON ISLANDS,SOMALIA,SOUTH AFRICA,SOUTH GEORGIA AND SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS,SOUTH KOREA,SPAIN,SPRATLY ISLANDS,SRI LANKA,SUDAN,SURINAME,SVALBARD AND JAN MAYEN,SWAZILAND,SWEDEN,SWITZERLAND,SYRIA,TAIWAN,TAJIKISTAN,TANZANIA,THAILAND,TOGO,TOKELAU,TONGA,TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO,TUNISIA,TURKEY,TURKMENISTAN,TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS,TUVALU,UGANDA,UKRAINE,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES,UNITED KINGDOM,UNITED NATIONS NEUTRAL ZONE,UNITED STATES,UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS,URUGUAY,US VIRGIN ISLANDS,UZBEKISTAN,VANUATU,VATICAN CITY,VENEZUELA,VIETNAM,WALLIS AND FUTUNA,WESTERN SAHARA,YEMEN,ZAMBIA,ZIMBABWE,SERBIA,MONTENEGRO,SAINT MARTIN,SAINT BARTHELEMY",
    "Default" => "ITALY",
    "Required" => true,
);
//for ugrade need to execute: UPDATE `tbldomainsadditionalfields` INNER JOIN `tbldomains` ON `tbldomains`.id=`tbldomainsadditionalfields`.`domainid` SET `tbldomainsadditionalfields`.`name`='VATTAXPassportIDNumber' WHERE `tbldomainsadditionalfields`.`name`='VAT/TAX/Passport/ID Number' AND `tbldomains`.`registrar`='internetbs'
    "Name" => "VATTAXPassportIDNumber",
    "DisplayName" => "VAT/TAX/Passport/ID Number",
    "Type" => "text",
    "Size" => "30",
    "Default" => "",
    "Required" => true,
);

"Name" => "Hide data in public WHOIS",
    "DisplayName" => "Hide data in public WHOIS",
    "Type" => "tickbox",
);

"Name" => 'Accept Nic.it registry <a href=\'itterms.html\' target=\'_blank\'>terms and conditions</a>',
    "DisplayName" => 'Accept .it registry <a href=\'itterms.html\' target=\'_blank\'>terms and conditions</a>',
    "Type" => "tickbox",
    "Required" => true,
);

/************** END .IT*******************/

Internetbs URL forwarding

Is anyone currently writing the api for Internetbs URL forwarding to integrate into Blesta? We have a fair amount of domain only customers that require a domain to forward to various other websites. Currently using AWBS for this but want to migrate everything over to Blesta. If anyone else is writing this we will gladly test on our system. :)

Is anyone currently writing the api for Internetbs URL forwarding to integrate into Blesta? We have a fair amount of domain only customers that require a domain to forward to various other websites. Currently using AWBS for this but want to migrate everything over to Blesta. If anyone else is writing this we will gladly test on our system. :)

i have not used AWBS in the past , but they have a open source module so is easy to take the idea from it . i need also this fucntion in logicbox module

i have not used AWBS in the past , but they have a open source module so is easy to take the idea from it . i need also this fucntion in logicbox module

We have almost completed that funtion to add DNS records and URL Fowarding (The tab is alredy on this version), give us a couple of more weeks ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone :)

Good news, InternetBS (https://internetbs.net) as oficial contact-me and there is an oficial publication of my Module, and also Blesta here: https://internetbs.net/en/domain-automation-plugins-modules.html

They are now helping me to complete all extra functionality like DNS Records management :)

Hello everyone :)

Good news, InternetBS (https://internetbs.net) as oficial contact-me and there is an oficial publication of my Module, and also Blesta here: https://internetbs.net/en/domain-automation-plugins-modules.html

They are now helping me to complete all extra functionality like DNS Records management :)

Awesome, nice work! I want to see that on the marketplace when it goes live.  :blesta:  :)  :blesta:  :)