Click Order On Portal Nothing Happen

john2888

Question

this question seen silly, but i just can not find it.

I have try create 2 product , but click the order it didn't go to cart page. it stay in the initial page which have order and support link only.

i saw http://demo.blesta.com/plugin/order/main/index/Test , there is test on breadcrumb , i login and find but dun know where can i locate this edit page.

please advice.

6 answers to this question

What are you editing? or Trying to edit?

The Test on the url is set via the order forms page: packages > order forms > create order form

The Test Breadcrumb with the portal / login page is the name of the order form.

If your having issue placing a order on your install, I'm a bit confused unless you have done a Integration and missed some Blesta code.

Make sure you have created an order form with these products on it under Packages > Order Forms. Then, on the settings tab there, make sure the order form is selected as the "default". The default order form is the one that will appear when clicking through from the portal.

Make sure you have created an order form with these products on it under Packages > Order Forms. Then, on the settings tab there, make sure the order form is selected as the "default". The default order form is the one that will appear when clicking through from the portal.

I'm beginning to think we should simply mark the first created order form as the default order form.