Offering Custom Development Services To All

velaware

As some know I've been pretty active around here lately in offering custom development and just overall solutions that either fill a niche or a growing need.  While I love programming in Python, my roots started in PHP and I still use the language to this day.

Now I'm offering custom development for every and anyone here.  Past, current and future are welcome to reach out to me.  You can see some of my work here: https://github.com/anzenehansen/Blesta-Goodies

While I like to offer what I develop to everyone, its not a requirement and I can release the product only to you.

WHAT YOU GET:

1. Premium development and direct communication
  2. An account to our project management system so you can monitor our progress
  3. Continued support after development is done*
  4. Updates either at request or when we reach a milestone in the project

PRICES

This is always the stickler for people, and my company understands that.  We started our business to help other small businesses without stretching their bank.  Heck, we're bootstrapped from the core up ourselves.

Our pricing is flexible and depends more on the project.  We do ask for 10% down up front though, and charge hourly (another reason why we give you an account to our project management system, so you know what you're paying for).  The hourly rate is typically around $10/hour.

As a note though, require the invoice to be paid before providing the finished product.  We are, however, happy to provide screenshots or other proof.

Currently we only accept PayPal for payment.

HOW?

As our website is currently under development the best way to enquire about this is to contact plugin-dev@anzensolutions.com and our team will get in touch with you.  If you need to provide attachments or the like, then please email the ticket # to me (ehansen@anzensolutions.com) along w/ the attachments as we do not allow them currently through Blesta.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend Eric, he is just amazing to work with, and I've learnt a lot from our chats. He's done a custom module for me and will be finishing another shortly. I will be getting all my modules from Eric and will be recommending him to customers / friends, because he's just amazing to work with :) You can't go wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...