[Plugin] Blesta Live Chat Rc 1.0.7 - 4ºrc

PauloV

We can't use your LiveChat because you need ASP_Tags on and we've disabled it.

Its dosent need ASP_TAGS :) we have it working on 3 diferent servers with diferent OS all with cPanel and onse local server with default seting, and we dont have "ASP_Tags" enable :)

What is the error that is showing to you?

Regards,

PV

Bug: Uninstalled ==> Navbar tab is still there.

Its not a "bug" (its anouther thing anoying) :) its Blesta Menu Cache :)

You have to delete the cache files located in "cache" :)

We have uploaded all plugins and mod's with the updated short tags <? to the recomended php tags <?php

Please download and test it now :)

Regards,

PV

Its not a "bug" (its anouther thing anoying) :) its Blesta Menu Cache :)

You have to delete the cache files located in "cache" :)

We have uploaded all plugins and mod's with the updated short tags <? to the recomended php tags <?php

Please download and test it now :)

Regards,

PV

Ah yeah sorry my mistake, I still can't get the window working though, same issue as I sent you mate.

Thats great news :)

Regards,

PV

I wonder if it would be possible to link it to the Blesta departments, only shows when the departments are opened, or maybe ran off a livechat department which is hidden.

Also it doesn't work per company. If I go to billing.licensecart.com (Where I installed the chat) it shows up on the other hostname billing.cubicwebs.com. Is the chat implanted by a file?

I wonder if it would be possible to link it to the Blesta departments, only shows when the departments are opened, or maybe ran off a livechat department which is hidden.

Also it doesn't work per company. If I go to billing.licensecart.com (Where I installed the chat) it shows up on the other hostname billing.cubicwebs.com. Is the chat implanted by a file?

Yes, we can retrive the "Blesta Support Manager Departments" into "Blesta Live Chat". We will code next week :)

We will trie to work next week something to support Blesta Multi Company also :)

This doesn't work for me.

My Blesta install is a subdirectory (http://www...com/accounts/) and even when I fix that (i.e.: URL is https://www.....com/accounts/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/ ) I get a blank page (enabling display_errors gives this: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /var/www/accounts/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/settings/settings.ini.php on line 76).

Fixing that gives this:

Cannot connect to database. If you are installing application please use /index.php/install/install url. If you keep getting this error please check that application can write to cache folder and cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1

When I visit /accounts/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/install/install I get this:

Make sure cache/cacheconfig is writable by application

Please advise.

This doesn't work for me.

My Blesta install is a subdirectory (http://www...com/accounts/) and even when I fix that (i.e.: URL is https://www.....com/accounts/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/ ) I get a blank page (enabling display_errors gives this: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /var/www/accounts/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/settings/settings.ini.php on line 76).

Fixing that gives this:

Cannot connect to database. If you are installing application please use /index.php/install/install url. If you keep getting this error please check that application can write to cache folder and cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1

When I visit /accounts/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/install/install I get this:

Please advise.

Can you please send me a PM with the contents of the file /plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/settings/settings.ini.php

Regards,

PV

Hello to all,

We have released a new update, you can download the same plugin in the first post with the updated and corrected bugs that we have detected.

You have to uninstall (you will lose your blesta live chat settings) the old Blesta Live Chat Plugin via Blesta Admin, and then upload this new one, and install it again to correct everithing.

Regards,

PV

Looks good!

As a suggestion for future development.  I am mobile most of the time and it would be awesome if we could find a way to integrate this with Android. :)

Also, does this log you out after the same session duration that Blesta uses?  In other words, if I time out in Blesta Admin, does it also time you out for the chat?

Looks good!

As a suggestion for future development.  I am mobile most of the time and it would be awesome if we could find a way to integrate this with Android. :)

Also, does this log you out after the same session duration that Blesta uses?  In other words, if I time out in Blesta Admin, does it also time you out for the chat?

Great idea's I was looking at all the posts on this and was going to ask myself about the mobile version, I haven't tested it yet myself however would be interesting if you could transfer chats to another admin. So if a tech didn't know the answer he could send the customer to another tech.

Either way this looks great can't wait to use it.

I did some testing las tnight iwth the auto-logoff and left the chat system up and running for a several hours idle and the Blesta admin interface was still active and I didn't have to log-in.

One issue I am seeing now though is the chat system will make it seem like I am online and signed in ready to chat, but I am not in fact.   In other words, it doesn't appear to show an offline status.  This can lead to possible confusion by customers thinking you are there but igorning them.

As for a mobile version, I think if this were to be done, an easy way (if you know how to program and I don't), would be to connect this to a Jabber server.  There are several third party chat plugins which do this for web sites and allow for easy mobile connection using a Jabber client on the phone. Otherwise, with connecting via mobile to your site, you will end up consuming more data doing periodic refreshes in the background on your device which can cause extra costs.  (Keep the web page loaded in your mobile browser at all times and doing a refresh). 

I did some testing las tnight iwth the auto-logoff and left the chat system up and running for a several hours idle and the Blesta admin interface was still active and I didn't have to log-in.

One issue I am seeing now though is the chat system will make it seem like I am online and signed in ready to chat, but I am not in fact.   In other words, it doesn't appear to show an offline status.  This can lead to possible confusion by customers thinking you are there but igorning them.

As for a mobile version, I think if this were to be done, an easy way (if you know how to program and I don't), would be to connect this to a Jabber server.  There are several third party chat plugins which do this for web sites and allow for easy mobile connection using a Jabber client on the phone. Otherwise, with connecting via mobile to your site, you will end up consuming more data doing periodic refreshes in the background on your device which can cause extra costs.  (Keep the web page loaded in your mobile browser at all times and doing a refresh). 

I disable the department until we're online haha but the number keeps going up for some reason not sure LiveChat (14)

Many thanks to all of you Blestars :)

To answer all your questions:

1º- To see online visitores do this:
Login to Blesta Live Chat
-Click on Menu->Online Visitores

2º- To clean online visitores (if it has an abnormal number on cache like on Blesta Menu)
- Click on Menu->Online Visitores->Clear List

3º- To go in "Offline Mode":
- Click on Menu->Green Man  (click on the litle green man to go Red (Red=offline))

4º- To go in "Online Mode":
- Click on Menu->Red Man  (click on the litle red man to go Green (Green=online))

We are going in few days, release the Blesta Live Chat Beta 1.1 with several fixes and more integration betwin Blesta and Live Chat :)

The Blesta Live Chat is "Mobile Ready", but it needs some twicking to fully support any Tablet, Mobile, etc. It is in ower plans to release this twicking :)

Regards,
PV