[Plugin] Blesta Live Chat Rc 1.0.7 - 4ºrc

PauloV

I

Hello :)

Make sure you have uploaded all files, after that try to uninstall and install it again :)

Any problem just post it here :)

Regards,
PV

I have been fighting with it but it's still not working. Can I PM you the access details for you to assist ? Still saying 404 when I click the live chat link.

• 3 weeks later...

I

I have been fighting with it but it's still not working. Can I PM you the access details for you to assist ? Still saying 404 when I click the live chat link.

Hello,

Sorry about the late reply, I was very sick for the last month and was half working in my company :)

Yes, please PM your details to try to debug.

Regards,

PV

Hey,

I have installed the plugin, but it does not show up the link in the admin-menu. I looked into the html-code (via Firebug) and found this:

<li>
<a href="/admin/../plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/"></a>
</li>

While loading the page the link seems to be displayed for a very short time - then it disappears. Can you Help me?

If I call the link directly i can use the livechat, also the integration into client area is working.

Regards,

SebTM

Hello,

Maybe the "Path" is rong. Can you try to uninstall and install it again? Also try to replace all files again.

Regards,

PV

• 3 weeks later...

I will just assume that it's not compatible with 3.6.0.

Thank anyway :)

Hello :)

It works on any version 3.4 or above :)

There are some problems wen blesta is installed on sub folders (not sub domains) because of the relative path

Also there are some problems but only on session storage, but there is a fix for that a few posts above :)

Regards,

PV

• 9 months later...

@PauloV

I was wondering if you could chime in with some suggestions. I've recently installed this plugin on a fresh blesta installation, however encountering a few problems.

We have blesta installed on subdomain.domain.com and the live chat link keeps disappearing from the navigation menu. We managed to keep the live chat link showing by editing live_chat_plugin.php and commenting out $blc_include = str_replace("{{base_web}}", WEBDIR.Configure::get("Route.admin")."/", $blc_include); and commenting $blc_include = str_replace("{{base_uri}}", "/".Configure::get("Route.admin")."/", $blc_include);

However the link returns a 404 upon visiting 

https://subdomain.domain.com/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/

As you mentioned previously, this is likely due to the subdomain and relative paths. Could you let us know some fixes we can implement, or files we can check for incorrectly defined paths?

Lastly, thanks for all your hard work on this plugin!

1 hour ago, durbz said:

@PauloV

I was wondering if you could chime in with some suggestions. I've recently installed this plugin on a fresh blesta installation, however encountering a few problems.

We have blesta installed on subdomain.domain.com and the live chat link keeps disappearing from the navigation menu. We managed to keep the live chat link showing by editing live_chat_plugin.php and commenting out $blc_include = str_replace("{{base_web}}", WEBDIR.Configure::get("Route.admin")."/", $blc_include); and commenting $blc_include = str_replace("{{base_uri}}", "/".Configure::get("Route.admin")."/", $blc_include);

https://subdomain.domain.com/plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/site_admin/

As you mentioned previously, this is likely due to the subdomain and relative paths. Could you let us know some fixes we can implement, or files we can check for incorrectly defined paths?

here is what I did I just use livehelperchat which this plugin uses as a standalone copy on another server and just embed the required javascript into blesta I admit that was a lot easier lol(I have used this plugin before and had those issues that is why I thought if I wanted the full functionality of the software might as well run it myself lol)

On 17/09/2016 at 7:31 PM, durbz said:

@PauloV

Hello @durbz:)

The problem is on relative and root paths, sometimes (I didnt figure this out 100%), my code dosent detect correctly because there is no Constant Path on Blesta to use in Plugins

Beause of Blesta 4.0 I will revise all my Plugins/Extensions/Modules/Modifications and update them :)

If you want, you can PM me the HTML Source Code without commenting the code, and send me to reply to you with the fix :)

@timnboys The integration is better because you can see in realtime online Chats :) In the really near feature It will get/update all Blesta Admins and add them to Live Chat witout the needing to Login twice:)

Regards,
PV

On 19/09/2016 at 0:37 PM, durbz said:

@PauloV Responded to your PM, thanks!

Hello @durbz :)

I have reply to you by PM, it seams everithing is OK.  Maybe are some files missing on your upload or any folder/url restriction in .htaccess :)

Like I said in PM, try to upload all files again, then uninstall and install the plugin and test once again :)

Any problem just say ;)

Regards,

PV

• 3 months later...

@PauloV

Thanks for this fantastic plugin.

Within Blesta I am using the plugin that integrates "Live Helper Chat " into the software

Found at (  https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1928-plugin-blesta-live-chat-rc-107-4%C2%BArc/#comment-14640 )

===============

I branded Blesta and my WordPress to look similar to each other so that the client will not know much the difference when they click a link going btween the WP site to Blesta.

For whatever reason the cache between WordPress and "Live Helper Chat" ( on Blesta ) are conflicting with each other .

===============

THE RESULTS :

WordPress pages are getting a 404 error

The "Live Chat Helper" on Blesta displays a mobile version of Blesta within the Chat Window 

===============

The only time the "Live Chat Helper" plugin works on Blesta is if we go to the Blesta website first.

But once we go from there over to the Wordpress site we get a 404 error on different pages

And then if we go to Blesta from Wordpress we get issues where the chat window is displaying the mobile version of the Blesta site instead of the cache form.

===============

NOTE : My WordPress site is installed inside the "public_html" folder   ( www.mywebsite.com )

While the Blesta site is installed outside the "public_html" folder as a sub-domain   ( www.support.mywebsite.com )

===============

I have looked all over the forum concerning this issue.

I also DIS-abled the cache  values within the settings.ini.php  file       'templatecache' => true,    'templatecompile' => true,    'modulecompile' => true,

I also tried using different permalinks within my WordPress setup

I even installed a FRESH copy of the "Live Chat Helper" plugin for Blesta with all the default settings

I do NOT have any cache plugins installed on Blesta or in WordPress

This issue occurs on desktops, laptops and tablets ( but not on phones )

===============

Please see the two (2)  screenshots of  "Live Chat Helper".

NOTE :
We are NOT using a WP plugin, we are using a Blesta plugin .

Thanks in advance. Your reply and assist is appreciated.

Our Blesta Installation :

Blesta_WP_cache_issue.jpg

Our WordPress Installation

Blesta_WP_cache_issue_2.jpg

UPDATE:

OK.

We resolved the issue on the Blesta side of this.
So now the form shows up just fine within the chat window

But we STILL have the issue of the WordPress 404 errors

We opened up  /plugins/live_chat/views/default/client_live_chat_include.pdt

Original Code:

<!-- display client live chat-->
<script type="text/javascript">
var LHCChatOptions = {};
LHCChatOptions.attr = new Array();
LHCChatOptions.attr_prefill = new Array();
LHCChatOptions.opt = ({widget_height:340,widget_width:300,popup_height:520,popup_width:500});
LHCChatOptions.attr_prefill.push({'name':'username','value':"{{nick}}"});
LHCChatOptions.attr_prefill.push({'name':'email','value':'{{email}}'});

(function() {
var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
var refferer = (document.referrer) ? encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) : '';
var location  = (document.location) ? encodeURIComponent(document.location) : '';
po.src = '{{base_uri}}plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/{{lang}}/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
})();
</script>

<!-- end display client live chat-->

Altered Code:

<!-- display client live chat-->
<script type="text/javascript">
var LHCChatOptions = {};
LHCChatOptions.attr = new Array();
LHCChatOptions.attr_prefill = new Array();
LHCChatOptions.opt = ({widget_height:340,widget_width:300,popup_height:520,popup_width:500});
LHCChatOptions.attr_prefill.push({'name':'username','value':"{{nick}}"});
LHCChatOptions.attr_prefill.push({'name':'email','value':'{{email}}'});

(function() {
var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
//var refferer = (document.referrer) ? encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) : '';
var location  = (document.location) ? encodeURIComponent(document.location) : '';
//po.src = '{{base_uri}}plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/{{lang}}/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;
po.src = '{{base_uri}}plugins/live_chat/vendors/blc/index.php/{{lang}}/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?l='+location;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
})();
</script>
<!-- end display client live chat-->

According to our host provider these are the SAMPLE requests which were 404-ing when we click from Blesta over to go back to our WordPress site:

209.208.92.68 - - [26/Dec/2016:02:24:38 -0500] "GET /?sccss=1 HTTP/1.1" 404 10111 "http://www.mywebsite.com/category/general-news/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0"

209.208.92.68 - - [26/Dec/2016:02:24:44 -0500] "POST /ajax HTTP/1.1" 200 35 "http://www.mywebsite.com/category/general-news/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0"

============

Not certain what would be generating the  sccss=1

UPDATE :

After looking at... https://forum.livehelperchat.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3917#p3917   AND   https://forum.livehelperchat.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3928#p3928

We resolved the “cookie” issue for switching back and forth between our WordPress and Blesta websites.

Login to " Live Helper Chat " - - > Chat configuration - - > Misc. - - > Cookie related - - > " Disable HMTL5 storage, check it if your site is switching between http and https "

By default, this is “ticked”.

So we UN-ticked it.

See screenshot...

resolved_live_helper_chat_cookie_issue.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a problem using this plugin on a fresh install blesta-4.0.1

The navigator links will disappear after loading the admin page.

basically the link is still there, but un-clickable since there is no content inside the anchor form (the 'Live Chat' text is missing)

the original source shows that the link exist, but using firebug viewing the live DOM source, shows the text has gone missing thus causing the top navigator bar to the site_admin missing

lc01.PNG

lc02.PNG

lc03.PNG

• 1 year later...