License Manager

Cody

• 1 month later...

The key pair does not change automatically, no. If the key pair is destroyed the system will return an error to the client, at which time the client should simply attempt the key exchange request. A new key pair will then be generated automatically.

The Contact Page says to email sales or submit a trouble ticket for support. There is no sales department in the "new ticket" section for creating a new trouble ticket.

Sales must not do tickets?

I didn't feel like opening my email at the time, and he said to contact sales, not support!

---

I had attempted my own license manager and was actually making some decent progress. I've decided to go in another direction, and wouldn't mind implementing this in it's place! Though, is the cost listed yet?

I had attempted my own license manager and was actually making some decent progress. I've decided to go in another direction, and wouldn't mind implementing this in it's place! Though, is the cost listed yet?

It'll be around $100, most likely. Our license manage is better than anything comparable on the market today, in terms of inability to circumvent without nulling it in the code.

It'll be out soon, not sure we need anymore testers at the moment.

It'll be around $100, most likely. Our license manage is better than anything comparable on the market today, in terms of inability to circumvent without nulling it in the code.

It'll be out soon, not sure we need anymore testers at the moment.

Is it possible for the testers to get a free license to the plugin when public?

• 1 month later...

a just see this topic, is the licence module has it own php class to integrate with our scripts/modules ? or we need to write our own way to check the licence ?

this module is multi-company ? we can get 1 licence and install and use it for multiple companies ? is there a limit for licence issued ?

a just see this topic, is the licence module has it own php class to integrate with our scripts/modules ? or we need to write our own way to check the licence ?

this module is multi-company ? we can get 1 licence and install and use it for multiple companies ? is there a limit for licence issued ?

It's per installation I believe so yes as-long as you have them on the main license.  I could be wrong but I believe that I'm right lol.

You need the open source PHP library phpseclib which handles encryption without adding any requirements to PHP. Of course, if you're selling an application that's not written in PHP, or you just don't like phpseclib, you can use a different encryption library. You aren't locked into using phpseclib but we use it and it works very well. Our documentation will include sample code that you can use within your application. The documentation will be available very soon, and we'll start selling the extension just after 3.2 is officially released.

Mike is right, the license is good for a single installation of Blesta and there are no restrictions on how many companies you have it installed for.

Yes, the license manager comes with a class and associated libraries that handles all integration. It also includes example code to show how to embed within your software.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...