Unable to figure out domain option.

adk

Question

I activated logicbox module and added .com tld.

But when tried to click on "EPP Code" checkbox to enable I received below error- "The epp_code feature is unsupported by the selected registrar module."

And when I tried to add a tld, I am receiving error- "Invalid package group ID."

Any idea how to solve this? I am using V. 5.6.1

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

On 1/29/2023 at 1:48 AM, adk said:

I activated logicbox module and added .com tld.

But when tried to click on "EPP Code" checkbox to enable I received below error- "The epp_code feature is unsupported by the selected registrar module."

And when I tried to add a tld, I am receiving error- "Invalid package group ID."

Any idea how to solve this? I am using V. 5.6.1

Thanks in advance.

The error about the EPP code means that the module doesn't support it. Per https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Logicboxes the EPP code is technically supported, but not controlled through the Domain Manager. I believe in this case, you'd need to enable the option manually on raw Package.

"Invalid Package group ID" sounds like something important may have been deleted. By Default TLDs are assigned to a Package Group called "TLDs Pricing Package". If this package was deleted, that could explain the issue. If that was the case, and you're not too far along, I would suggest uninstalling the Domain Manager plugin, and re-installing it, and see if that resolves.

On 2/8/2023 at 5:03 AM, Paul said:

The error about the EPP code means that the module doesn't support it. Per https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Logicboxes the EPP code is technically supported, but not controlled through the Domain Manager. I believe in this case, you'd need to enable the option manually on raw Package.

"Invalid Package group ID" sounds like something important may have been deleted. By Default TLDs are assigned to a Package Group called "TLDs Pricing Package". If this package was deleted, that could explain the issue. If that was the case, and you're not too far along, I would suggest uninstalling the Domain Manager plugin, and re-installing it, and see if that resolves.

Thank you. Uninstalling and re-installing domain manager plugin solved my "Invalid "Package group ID" issue.

But I still unable to figure out EPP code issue.