Various Payment Gateways Through Omnipay

Max

Hi,

A little Proof of Concept that duct tapes Blesta to the Omnipay payment processing library.

Currently limited to making one-off payments with the following non-merchant gateways:

•     Buckaroo
  •     GoCardless
  •     Mollie
  •     MultiSafepay
  •     Netaxept
  •     PayFast
  •     PaymentExpress PxPay
  •     SagePay Server
  •     WorldPay

Requires a recent PHP version (with namespace support and such), and is experimental.

May or may not work correctly with offline payments (e.g. manual bank transfers which some gateways offer), and uncleared payments that need manual approval (anti-fraud functionality of some gateways).

http://downloads.noc-ps.com/Omnipay-Blesta-Module-1.zip

post-120-0-23333400-1392498775_thumb.jpg

Great thanks, I would love to use it GoCardless, however you've stated it's just for one off payments, so it means I can't use it yet.

Unfortuneately, recurring payments are a bit more complicated for non-merchant gateways.

Besides that Omnipay hasn't implemented recurring payments for GoCardless, there are some more fundamental problems with using recurring payments for hosting purposes in general.

With many gateways if you setup yearly recurring payments it will do exactly that: charge today and attempt to charge exactly a year from now.

However if you are for example selling domain names it would be nice to charge today and a number of days earlier next year. So that if the next payment for whatever reason fails, you can still work out an alternative payment method with the client, without the risk of the domain expiring, or the risk of you paying renewal fees out of your own pocket for a domain the customer may or may not end up paying.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you make VIrutalmerchant module?

There is an unofficial Virtualmerchant driver for Omnipay on github.

No idea if that one actually works though.

If you would like to try it, in short you would need to:

•  Extract the .zip file above to your Blesta installation.
  •  Copy the files from the following github repo: https://github.com/zburke/omnipay-virtualmerchant to /vendors/omnipay/virtualmerchant
  •  Create a file /components/gateways/nonmerchant/virtualmerchant/virtualmerchant.php with the following contents to make it known to Blesta:
<?php
require_once(__DIR__."/../../lib/omnipay_nonmerchant_gateway.php");

class Virtualmerchant extends OmnipayNonmerchantGateway
{
    protected $gwname = "VirtualMerchant";
}

Backup your existing installation first.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there,

After configuring Mollie, it seems that the payment methods are not popping up. It simply states "Mollie" as payment method, instead of the various enabled payment methods, such as iDeal/PayPal. (http://d.pr/i/1lCzh)

If you select "Mollie" the payment fails. Below is a screenshot of what's logged in the Blesta Logging.

http://d.pr/i/11Fm0

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there,

After configuring Mollie, it seems that the payment methods are not popping up. It simply states "Mollie" as payment method, instead of the various enabled payment methods, such as iDeal/PayPal. (http://d.pr/i/1lCzh)

That is normal.

Blesta only supports a single entry per module, so cannot have more options on that particular page.

If you select "Mollie" the payment fails. Below is a screenshot of what's logged in the Blesta Logging.

http://d.pr/i/11Fm0

Seems to be a known bug in the Omnipay Mollie module.

Can you check if making the following change fixes that: https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay-mollie/pull/14/files ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I am trying to install this (first time ever installing a gateway/plugin/module etc).

I know it says the following above:

1) Unzip the files to your Blesta folder
2) Activate and configure the gateway in the Blesta admin settings like any other gateway.

BUT to be sure - I place the contents of the Zip file ('Omnipay-Blesta-Module-1' folder [containing components and vendors sub folders])  into the root of the blesta folder then do what exactly???

Thanks in advance for mu dummy question.

2 hours ago, SamP said:

I am trying to install this (first time ever installing a gateway/plugin/module etc).

I know it says the following above:

1) Unzip the files to your Blesta folder
2) Activate and configure the gateway in the Blesta admin settings like any other gateway.

BUT to be sure - I place the contents of the Zip file ('Omnipay-Blesta-Module-1' folder [containing components and vendors sub folders])  into the root of the blesta folder then do what exactly???

Thanks in advance for mu dummy question.

you have to unzip the files

copy the folder to the location

blesta-install-directory/components/gateway/(then most probably non-merchant folder)

then go to the admin-dashboard and check it in the non-merchant gateway and do the needful

do thanks me if this works...

On 6/27/2019 at 7:18 PM, Amit Kumar Mishra said:

you have to unzip the files

copy the folder to the location

blesta-install-directory/components/gateway/(then most probably non-merchant folder)

then go to the admin-dashboard and check it in the non-merchant gateway and do the needful

do thanks me if this works...

Hi.  These steps are not working unfortunately.  After coping the Omnipay-Blesta-Module-1' folder  to the non-merchant gateway folder - no additional gateways show in settings.

You don't want to upload the "Omnipay-Blesta-Module-1" folder to the server. You want to upload its contents. That folder should contain two folders: "components" and "vendors". Upload those to the Blesta web directory on your server. There should already be a "components" and "vendors" directory in Blesta's web directory, and the folders will be merged when you upload them. Then, you should have the gateways listed in Blesta.

Hi Tyson,

I followed your instructions and merged the contents of the compnents and vendores folders.

Now Blesta does not load - I get a 500 error.    Any idea how to fix this please?

The error log shows:

[02-Jul-2019 10:34:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Minphp\Container\Container' not found in /home/exampledomain.com/lib/init.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /home/exampledomain.com/index.php(17): include()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /home/exampledomain.com/lib/init.php on line 13