Open Tickets To Unregistered Users

PauloV

Hello,

Yes I know, but in our case, and maybe for alot more people, it will be great if we could import all emails (pop/imap/pipe), and the emails that have no account went to the "open" status of tickets, and then we have some new options like:

Spam (the email/Ticket is deleted and the adress is aded to a new table to be checked wen importing new emails)

Move (this option is to be able to move the email/ticket to a user account)

Delete (This option deletes the email/Ticket)

I could do a plugin that can check all email adresses, and if not in, import them all, an then the admin can choose the options above, but is better to be integrated on "Suport Manager".

We recive alot of emails from banks (the email adresses are not registered) with payment recips from clients, and that have to be imported to Suport Manager, after the import we move the Ticket/Email to the client because it belongs to him and we can track the payments.

There is alot more that I cannot remember that we can do with the options above :)

I have detected a possible bug on Suport Manager that I will post on bugs :)

Regards,

Paulo V

• 6 years later...

Hello,

Just want to let you know that this billing system is a great solution for every hosting company.

So basically the ticketing options can not be used as a contact form, meaning the Sales department (only this one for pre-sale questiuons) can not be visible for non-registered users? Only this one, of course. The others should be hidden and only visible to registered user. Just for the record WHMCS has it and it is much better with this option.

Thanks for your time and hope to come with something, plugin maybe or in next updates, but is not something useless at all.

Best of luck,

Blinky