Unable To Create One-Time Package In V3.1.1

velaware

Describe the issue you're experiencing.

When I submit the form I get this: "SQLSTATE[21000]: Cardinality violation: 1241 Operand should contain 1 column(s) on line 124 in /home/ehansen/public_html/asdev.com/public/lib/model.php"

Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue.

I enter a package name, quantity of unlimited, select the module and its package option, select "one-time" for term and enter a price of 123.00 and create a new group.

Include the URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".

/admin/packages/add/

Attach screenshots.

Done

Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, version of module/gateway/plugin if applicable, version of PHP & MySQL.

Blesta: 3.1.1

PHP: 5.4.9

MySQL: 5.5.35

This is on a development machine, my production install (v3.1.0) doesn't cause any issues.

post-4-0-57139700-1392697161_thumb.png

Not sure either.  It worked in 3.1.0, and it works if you edit a package but not create one.

Would you say that you can create a package with a monthly term, edit it, add the one time, and remove the monthly to get past this issue? If so, that may be the way around it until we get a fix out.

Would you say that you can create a package with a monthly term, edit it, add the one time, and remove the monthly to get past this issue? If so, that may be the way around it until we get a fix out.

That works.  Don't even need to add the one time, just change the type from monthly to one time and it'll edit just fine as well.