[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

UPDATED 09-05-2018 :blesta:

- Add an extra option on Suport Manager Pro in Plugin manager to showw All Companies Tickets. By default only shows the selected Companie Ticket, you can change it now to show all. Thanks to WebhostingNZ.com (not testes 100% because we dont have MultiCompany to test it ;) )
- Optimised code. Removed some CSS and Javascript that was duplicated has latest Blesta alredy include in CORE :)
- Some minor changes in Ticket Replay on Admin side to better display Notes, Replies, Logs

UPDATED 15-03-2018

- Merged all Support Manager 2.12.0 Core compatible with latest PHP 7.0/7.1
- Fixed all issues found by blestares ( :blesta: ) using on PHP 7.0 / 7.1

Note: Have to clean more code but is almost 95% clean now :) mostly change array into [ ] and " " into ' '

I have made alot of testing, but maybe I have miss something. If you found any bugs please tell me to start adding new features :)

New Screen SHots 2016  (I will update the screen shots late this weekend to 2018 ones :P )

supportmanagerpro_2016-1.jpg

supportmanagerpro_2016-2.jpg

supportmanagerpro_2016-3.jpg

supportmanagerpro_2016-4.jpg

supportmanagerpro_2016-5.jpg

support_managerpro_1.jpg

support_managerpro_2.jpg

Added: GitHub repository to check, help, and download: https://github.com/qlpqlp/Blesta  (have to update to 2018 code)

BACKUP!! - BACKUP!! - BACKUP!! - BACKUP!! - BACKUP!! - BACKUP!! - BACKUP!!
BEFORE ANY INSTALATION OR UPGRADE

How to Install (Only for Support Manager Pro and Blesta 4.2.2 or Above)?

If you want all functionality of the "Support Manager Pro" and atthe same time have "Support Manager" original, just do:

1º- Download the full Suport Manager Pro Plugin here -> Download Support Manager Pro Plugin (updated 15-03-2018) 

2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "support_managerpro" to blesta /plugins/ directory.

3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Plugins->Available and it will list the "Support Manager Pro" plugin, just Click on "INSTALL"

4º- Now you will see on new menu item called "Support Pro". Now you have to configure everything like the original Support Manager.

====================================================================================================

BEFORE ANY INSTALATION OR UPGRADE

====================================================================================================

How to Upgrade (Only for Support Manager Pro and Blesta 4.2.2 or Above)?

If you want all functionality of the "Support Manager Pro" and atthe same time have "Support Manager" original, just do:

1º- Download the full Suport Manager Pro Plugin here -> Download Support Manager Pro Plugin (updated 15-03-2018)

2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "support_managerpro" to blesta /plugins/ directory.

3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Plugins and it will list the "Support Manager Pro" plugin, just Click on "UPGRADE"

27-02-2014: A special thanks to CubicWebs for helping in the css marktup
13-03-2014: A special thanks to @cloudrck for helping in detecting a bug 
15-03-2018: A special thanks to @velaware for helping in detecting a bug 

Any bugs or sugestions, tell us.

We hope you like it :)

Regards,
PV

Edited by PauloV
Updated with a notice.

I've just done the hard work for other members :D all packaged up for you with the needed edits, it works for me that's how I know it's safe to do.

All you need to do, is edit the tables with 's code, and then just upload this to your Blesta root and extract, this will then overwrite the needed files.

BLESTA 3.1.1

http://licensecart.com/public/support-manager-paulov.zip

The only issue I have with mine is if you click spam, it doesn't load the tickets until you F5. Hopefully it's just my mistake and Paulo V can help and then that will be fixed in the zip.

The only issue I have with mine is if you click spam, it doesn't load the tickets until you F5. Hopefully it's just my mistake and Paulo V can help and then that will be fixed in the zip.

What browser and version are you using?

We have testds on the latest IE, FF, Safari, GC without bugs :)

The only bug is on CSS for the buttons that lose the background colors that we are going to fix today, and maybe today we will add the "Merge" and "Permanent Delete" Tickets :)

P.S- Thanks for compiling everithing (I have it compiled with some extra fixes, I will post the Update as a file easy to execute)

Regards,

PV

What browser and version are you using?

We have testds on the latest IE, FF, Safari, GC without bugs :)

The only bug is on CSS for the buttons that lose the background colors that we are going to fix today, and maybe today we will add the "Merge" and "Permanent Delete" Tickets :)

P.S- Thanks for compiling everithing (I have it compiled with some extra fixes, I will post the Update as a file easy to execute)

Regards,

PV

I use Google Chrome mate, and wicked :)

Hello Blestars :)

See first post with updated download :)

Now we have add two new buttons "Merge" and "Permanent Delete" :)

Now you can Merge Two or More Tickets in to one Single Ticket, and also you can Permanent Delete tickets without problems.

We have attached the complete plugin with some fixes and optimised code, just upload and replace your support_manager folder.

====================================================================
If you didn´t run the qwery already, just do:

Open phpMyAdmin form your host, select your database on the left, and then on the right click on "SQL" and add this below:

ALTER TABLE  `support_tickets` CHANGE  `status`  `status` ENUM(  'open',  'awaiting_reply',  'in_progress',  'closed',  'spam',  'deleted' ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT  'open';

Now click on "Execute" button to run the qwery.
====================================================================

If you find any bugs just tell us :)

P.S- We will next week add the function to check SPAM status emails against new emails, and also add the button "Permanent Delete" to only show on "Delete" status, but today we have no time to add more code :)

We hope you enjoy :)

Regards,
PV

Edited by Paulo V

Will this cause any database issues going forwards with Blesta if they decide to implement something similar? 

Probably. You'd need to merge these changes with any future updates to the support manager if you want to upgrade.

This plugin should probably be forked and renamed.

Will this cause any database issues going forwards with Blesta if they decide to implement something similar? 

Hello :)

"Paul" is right, but if Blesta Devs could merge this changes in to the core that will be great :)

If Blesta dosent whant to add to the core, we can rename the Plugin and makeit a new one with the modifications :)

Regards,

PV

This seems to be getting better and better.  Any official word from Blesta if this will be merged into the core?  

We typically do not merge 3rd party modifications into the core. At least not blindly. We adhere to a strict Programming Style Guide, and look at each feature individually. Often times, we'll choose to implement a feature in a different way than someone else has, if we feel we can improve upon it.

This modification should be considered an unsupported fork (At least not supported by us directly, forums are good for community support), and users should be aware that it is incompatible with any future releases of our support manager. As is the case with any modification.

Hello Paul

We think that we have apllied your strict Programming Style Guide, because we whant to Help Blesta Grow and attract more users to help us also build more plugins, extensions and modules for Blesta :)

If you whant we can send a detailled explanation what modifications we have made to help you see more cleary the modifications that we made to you implement to core :)

The modifications are secured and dosent afect any other action on Blesta, you can easily revert the Plugin, just putting an original Support Manager Plugin :) (we can build a revert qwery to run).

We will also support future releases, because, we are using this modifications, and will in the future releases, also use, so, the support will go on :)

Thanks to all, for your feedback about this modifications. Please send us your sugestions to implement and build a almost perfect Support Manager Plugin.

Regards,

PV

Hello Paul

We think that we have apllied your strict Programming Style Guide, because we whant to Help Blesta Grow and attract more users to help us also build more plugins, extensions and modules for Blesta :)

If you whant we can send a detailled explanation what modifications we have made to help you see more cleary the modifications that we made to you implement to core :)

The modifications are secured and dosent afect any other action on Blesta, you can easily revert the Plugin, just putting an original Support Manager Plugin :) (we can build a revert qwery to run).

We will also support future releases, because, we are using this modifications, and will in the future releases, also use, so, the support will go on :)

Thanks to all, for your feedback about this modifications. Please send us your sugestions to implement and build a almost perfect Support Manager Plugin.

Regards,

PV

It would be nice if this was renamed support_manager+ or something :) so users can choose between each one and it won't be affected by the updates.

However I would like to see these on the Blesta's official one if they would ;) haha Tick boxes and the Spam section where if the email address is in spam it won't accept it again however adds it to the spam section like you do.

Now you can have realtime (5 sencods delay), without reloading the Blesta page, a Red  Badge on Support Manager Menu, diplaying the number of Open Tickets :)

Teaser:

support_manager_badge.png

How to Install:

Download below the extra Support Manager files (it dosent replace any file), and upload to /plugins/ directory. (Download here) (updated 01-03-2014)

Open the app/views/admin/default/structure.pdt  (if your template dosent called "default", change the name "default" to your admin template name), and then find the bottom latest lines:

</body>
</html>
change to:

<?include(PLUGINDIR . DS . "support_manager" . DS . "views" . DS . "default" . DS . "admin_tickets_count_include.pdt");?>
</body>
</html>

Now enjoy :)

P.S- We will include this change in the Support Manager that we have released, after the merge diff betwin 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 released yesterday.

Regards,

PV

Edited by PauloV

Now you can have realtime (5 sencods delay), without reloading the Blesta page, a Red  Badge on Support Manager Menu, diplaying the number of Open Tickets :)

Teaser:

support_manager_badge.png

How to Install:

Download below the extra Support Manager files (it dosent replace any file), and upload to /plugins/ directory. (Download here)

Open the app/views/admin/default/structure.pdt  (if your template dosent called "default", change the name "default" to your admin template name), and then find the bottom latest lines:

</body>
</html>
change to:

<?include(PLUGINDIR . DS . "support_manager" . DS . "views" . DS . "default" . DS . "admin_tickets_count_include.pdt");?>
</body>
</html>

Now enjoy :)

P.S- We will include this change in the Support Manager that we have released, after the merge diff betwin 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 released yesterday.

Regards,

PV

Doesn't work for me. But I use the default plugin with your tick box and spam sections.