[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

Hello,

Can you PM the "sorce code/html code" wen visiting the main admin page just to check what is being insert on the menu and on bottom

Thanks,

PV

Ah, thanks mate had to edit: /plugins/support_manager/views/default/admin_tickets_count_include.pdt change admin to the routes admin name.

I've made a nice edit I believe myself for this support ticket counter. I have a OCD of colours and everything must fit in and look modern. So you can tell I'm not a fan of red on my skins. This little tweaker is much nicer in my opinion. If you like it then you can do it by editing a few things:

Go to: /app/views/admin/default/css/theme.css

Put this code anywhere:

.status_box{
	background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  #theme_header_bg_color_top 19%, #theme_header_bg_color_bottom 100%); /* FF3.6+ */
	background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(19%,#theme_header_bg_color_top), color-stop(100%,#theme_header_bg_color_bottom)); /* Chrome,Safari4+ */
	background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top,  #theme_header_bg_color_top 19%,#theme_header_bg_color_bottom 100%); /* Chrome10+,Safari5.1+ */
	background: -o-linear-gradient(top,  #theme_header_bg_color_top 19%,#theme_header_bg_color_bottom 100%); /* Opera 11.10+ */
	background: -ms-linear-gradient(top,  #theme_header_bg_color_top 19%,#theme_header_bg_color_bottom 100%); /* IE10+ */
	background: linear-gradient(to bottom,  #theme_header_bg_color_top 19%,#theme_header_bg_color_bottom 100%); /* W3C */
	filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#theme_header_bg_color_top', endColorstr='#theme_header_bg_color_bottom',GradientType=0 ); /* IE6-9 */
}

Then go to: /plugins/support_manager/views/default/admin_tickets_count.pdt

And replace that file with: 

<?=$this->_("SupportManagerPlugin.nav_primary_client.main", true);?><span id='blcou' class='status_box' style='margin-left: 5px;margin-right: -10px;padding: 7px;color:#ffffff;-webkit-border-radius: 5px;-moz-border-radius: 5px;border-radius: 5px;'><?=$status_count['open'];?></span>

CW-1.PNG

CW-2.PNG

LC-1.PNG

LC-2.PNG

I've made a nice edit I believe myself for this support ticket counter. I have a OCD of colours and everything must fit in and look modern. So you can tell I'm not a fan of red on my skins. This little tweaker is much nicer in my opinion. If you like it then you can do it by editing a few things...

Hello CubicWebs

Thanks for your sugestion, i have integrated  :)

I have optimised the code, no need to add code to the file /app/views/admin/default/css/theme.css :)

Just open the file /plugins/support_manager/views/default/admin_tickets_count.pdt and replace the code with:

<?=$this->_("SupportManagerPlugin.nav_primary_client.main", true);?><span class="top_row" style='margin-left: 5px;margin-right: -5px; padding: 4px 7px 4px 7px;color: #fff;-webkit-border-radius: 5px;-moz-border-radius: 5px;border-radius: 5px;float: none !important'><?=$status_count['open'];?></span>

I have updated the downloaded file :)

Regards,

PV

I wasn't able to get this to work probably because I'm not runnning the entire modified support plugin.

I really like the changes you've made they look awesome (although I'm not yet using it)

As far as voting goes, personally I'd rather seem changes merged into the official release especially since you're doing this to help people out.. At least as long as your coding matches up and looks good.

I wasn't able to get this to work probably because I'm not runnning the entire modified support plugin.

I really like the changes you've made they look awesome (although I'm not yet using it)

As far as voting goes, personally I'd rather seem changes merged into the official release especially since you're doing this to help people out.. At least as long as your coding matches up and looks good.

It does work for non edits, you just need to edit the folder url in the one file as above mate.

Hello MemoryX2

We have fixed the problem, you can download again the Badge Mod in the same link: Download Here

The problem was first dtected by CubicWebs and we forgot to fix yesterday. What we have done to fix was simple:

We have open the file plugins/support_manager/views/default/admin_tickets_count_include.pdt and then change te code from URL:

<!-- display ticket count menu badge-->
<script>
jQuery(function($){
  $( document ).ready(function() {
    $.get( '//<?=$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];?>/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets_count/', function(newRowCount){
      $("a[href='/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_main/']").html( newRowCount.trim() );
    });
  });
  setInterval(function(){
    $.get( '//<?=$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];?>/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets_count/', function(newRowCount){
      $("a[href='/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_main/']").html( newRowCount.trim() );
    });
  },5000);
});
</script>
<!-- end display ticket count menu badge-->

to relative paths like this:

<script>
jQuery(function($){
    $.get( '/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets_count/', function(newRowCount){
    });
  });
  setInterval(function(){
    $.get( '/admin/plugin/support_manager/admin_tickets_count/', function(newRowCount){
    });
  },5000);
});
</script>

Once again thanks CubicWebs for helping :)

Regards,

PV

Hello MemoryX2

We have fixed the problem, you can download again the Badge Mod in the same link: Download Here

The problem was first dtected by CubicWebs and we forgot to fix yesterday. What we have done to fix was simple:

We have open the file plugins/support_manager/views/default/admin_tickets_count_include.pdt and then change te code from URL:

<script>
jQuery(function($){
    });
  });
  setInterval(function(){
    });
  },5000);
});
</script>
to relative paths like this:

<script>
jQuery(function($){
    });
  });
  setInterval(function(){
    });
  },5000);
});
</script>
Once again thanks CubicWebs for helping :)

Regards,

PV

What do I need to edit within this so that it will work with a custom route?

Is it possible that a future version can get the route or be independent of the route or something?

Thanks for your hard work

What do I need to edit within this so that it will work with a custom route?

Is it possible that a future version can get the route or be independent of the route or something?

Thanks for your hard work

Hi :)

Just download again the file form here and upload it again to your blesta plugin directory: Download here

Regards,

PV

Hello CubicWebs :)

Im a litle confused about the "admin" is because you have it on outher admin name directory? or someting else?

Regards,

PV

Some people like myself don't like using the /admin/ we call it like administration, staff, staffportal to hide it from the public.

You can do this by editing the "Routes" in the routes file found at /config/routes.php

/**
 * Admin panel directory name
 */
Configure::set("Route.admin", "backend");
/**
 * Client panel directory name
 */
Configure::set("Route.client", "customers");

That's ours at the moment.

You can find out more about this by reading: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Installing+Blesta#InstallingBlesta-ChangingthepathtotheAdminarea

Some people like myself don't like using the /admin/ we call it like administration, staff, staffportal to hide it from the public.

You can do this by editing the "Routes" in the routes file found at /config/routes.php

/**
 * Admin panel directory name
 */
Configure::set("Route.admin", "backend");
/**
 * Client panel directory name
 */
Configure::set("Route.client", "customers");

That's ours at the moment.

You can find out more about this by reading: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Installing+Blesta#InstallingBlesta-ChangingthepathtotheAdminarea

Thanks once again :)

Now all plugins and modes auto detect the admin directory :)

we have replace the "admin" with <?=Configure::get("Route.admin");?> that get the current admin directory.

Justo download the plugin or mod again and replace :)

Regards,

PV

Nothing works, I get

When either adding to spam or deleting

EDIT

I fixed it.

http://cloudrck.com/patches/support_manager_mass_fix.patch

Thanks for helping :)

Strange that we dont have that error in our dev enviorments :)

We are going to add your fix in the next release, we hope to release it today, with some new cool features :)

Regards,

PV

We are going to add your fix in the next release, we hope to release it today, with some new cool features :)

Regards,

PV

Regards,

PV

What version of PHP are you running? What database/version do you use on your dev environments?

What version of PHP are you running? What database/version do you use on your dev environments?

We have enable blesta Configure::errorReporting(-1); and have detected the error :), to many hours making simultaneus app's lol, we forgot to enable,or eeing error logs, and we where just seeing the screen errors noting else :)

We have detected more smal bugs and in this release will be more stable then ever :)

Regards,

PV