[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

It sounds great.  Did you decide what to do with regards to the poll?

Hello :)

We are going to choose "No, but I whant to revert changes to original, if I uninstall the plugin. "

In this release maybe we will include that option to revert to original :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! How can i do , to my clients see the support icon at the portal page?

The url is not good for it , because does not appear , but if i use the simple support its working!

Here is there url: <a href="{client_url}plugin/support_managerpro/client_tickets/departments/">Open a Ticket</a></h1>

Hi guys! How can i do , to my clients see the support icon at the portal page?

The url is not good for it , because does not appear , but if i use the simple support its working!

Here is there url: <a href="{client_url}plugin/support_managerpro/client_tickets/departments/">Open a Ticket</a></h1>

After you Install Support Manager Pro, did you create a "Departments", and Added a "Staff" to the "Departments" ?

Its two independent modules, Support Manager and Support Manager Pro so you have to configure everitning on Support Manager Pro :)

Regards,

PV

1º 

• 2 weeks later...

not working for me!

when i install it i cant the ticket number after Support Tickets

Also when i click on it , appear white page.

How to solve this?

Are you using the latest 3.1.3 Blesta?

Didi you trie to Uninstall, and Install it again?

Can you send me a PM with the HTML Source of your Blesta Admin to trie to debug?

Are you using the latest 3.1.3 Blesta?

Didi you trie to Uninstall, and Install it again?

Can you send me a PM with the HTML Source of your Blesta Admin to trie to debug?

Hello!

Are you avaible on skype? Maybe teamviewer?

Yes i uploaded the files again , installed-uninstalled but nothing. After i moved my website from another server i got this problem!

(3.1.1)

We dont use Skype :(

The latest, Support Manager Pro, Plugin, only works on 3.1.3, because we have merged all modifications from 3.1.2 and 3.1.3, maybe is that the problem.

To post here the Source Code, open your browser and then navigate to Tools->View Source then copy all the test, and send me a PM but post the Source Code on the option "Code" is the small icon with <> sign

We dont use Skype :(

The latest, Support Manager Pro, Plugin, only works on 3.1.3, because we have merged all modifications from 3.1.2 and 3.1.3, maybe is that the problem.

To post here the Source Code, open your browser and then navigate to Tools->View Source then copy all the test, and send me a PM but post the Source Code on the option "Code" is the small icon with <> sign

The module is working on 3.1 too. You don't have to use 3.1.3 !

But! I have the same issue with the default support module. So i don't know why this happen. If i install the default module , when i click on it white page appear on the admin area. So.... really annoying.

The module is working on 3.1 too. You don't have to use 3.1.3 !

But! I have the same issue with the default support module. So i don't know why this happen. If i install the default module , when i click on it white page appear on the admin area. So.... really annoying.

Just to understand, the problem also occur on original Blesta Support Manager ?

Just to understand, the problem also occur on original Blesta Support Manager ?

Yes , thats why i don't understand this situation , but i used this module before i moved my database to another server. And now its not working.. don't know what is the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just now install Support Manager Pro and disable default Support Manager, but I see it at main menu. There is two Support Managers: old and a new one. When I click on old I receive en error:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'blesta.support_staff_departments' doesn't exist on line 124 in /var/www/bla-bla-bla/lib/model.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/components/record/record.php(675): Model->query('SELECT `support...', Array)
#2 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php(729): Record->fetchAll()
#3 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php(332): SupportManagerTickets->getStaffDepartments('1')
#4 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/plugins/support_manager/controllers/admin_tickets.php(62): SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('open', '1')
#5 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/lib/dispatcher.php(121): AdminTickets->index()
#6 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/plugin/s...')
#7 {main}

How can I fix it and remove this menu section?

UPD: I'm really sorry, it was a cache.

I'm just now install Support Manager Pro and disable default Support Manager, but I see it at main menu. There is two Support Managers: old and a new one. When I click on old I receive en error:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'blesta.support_staff_departments' doesn't exist on line 124 in /var/www/bla-bla-bla/lib/model.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/components/record/record.php(675): Model->query('SELECT `support...', Array)
#2 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php(729): Record->fetchAll()
#3 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/plugins/support_manager/models/support_manager_tickets.php(332): SupportManagerTickets->getStaffDepartments('1')
#4 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/plugins/support_manager/controllers/admin_tickets.php(62): SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount('open', '1')
#5 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/lib/dispatcher.php(121): AdminTickets->index()
#6 /var/www/bla-bla-bla/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/plugin/s...')
#7 {main}

How can I fix it and remove this menu section?

UPD: I'm really sorry, it was a cache.

Lol, no problem, its normal :)

Now its time to start to make integration to 3.2 :) Next week we eill trie to release the new version for 3.2 :)

Lol, no problem, its normal :)

Now its time to start to make integration to 3.2 :) Next week we eill trie to release the new version for 3.2 :)

Looking forward to have this on 3.2. It is not clear, should we uninstall the original Support Manager plugin if want to use Pro?

Looking forward to have this on 3.2. It is not clear, should we uninstall the original Support Manager plugin if want to use Pro?

We are hopping to release on Friday the Support Manager Pro for 3.2 with some new feutures ;)

You can have both installed Support Manager and Support Manager Pro :) (it will cause confusing to some clients that also will see 2 options for Support Manager, but will work without problems)

Just a curios question ?

why not to add this Fantastic/Incredible feature to the support manager core , and send it to blesta staff , i believe this will be great to have 1 solid support module than 2 separated support module . (this is just a question)

finnally your support module is better than the native support module :)