[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

Just a curios question ?

why not to add this Fantastic/Incredible feature to the support manager core , and send it to blesta staff , i believe this will be great to have 1 solid support module than 2 separated support module . (this is just a question)

finnally your support module is better than the native support module :)

Because this is a third party which is crammed full of features, I used it back in the day but it's a bit over the top now personally so if it was in the core I would:

1. not be able to upgrade to the new versions.

2. offer support to my customers.

nice plugin, 

I have two problems. 

1. When I install the "support-managerpro" was not being integrated with the old manager support, and all tickets gone: (

2. In admin menu there are two support posts. like in the attachment. although, plugin support-manager I have uninstalled 

88608270130262269596.png

thank you 

-------------

number 2 solved : clear cache browser :(

Edited by sedudohost

nice plugin, 
I have two problems. 
1. When I install the "support-managerpro" was not being integrated with the old manager support, and all tickets gone: (

2. In admin menu there are two support posts. like in the attachment. although, plugin support-manager I have uninstalled 
88608270130262269596.png

thank you 

-------------
number 2 solved : clear cache browser :(

We will add in the new version (Maybe be released today or tomorow if things go well) an option to migrate/clone all tickets from "Support Manager" to "Support Manager Pro" :)

Because this is a third party which is crammed full of features, I used it back in the day but it's a bit over the top now personally so if it was in the core I would:

1. not be able to upgrade to the new versions.

2. offer support to my customers.

You will always:

1. be able to upgrade to new versions.  we will support always because we are using Blesta, untill blesta adds all functionality that we have alredy added, after that we will add an option to migrate/clone tikets from Support Manager Pro to Support Manager ;)

2. the funtionality is the same as on default blesta support manager, just have some new "filters" and some new action like add to delete, add spam, quote/merge/delete responses :)

Blesta in this version alredy added the "Multiselect", "Merge", "Split", "Update Status", "Colored Client Priority" that will cover almost every action that we alredy have added :)

In this new version we will add all the new feutures and programming skills from 3.2 ;)

You will always:

1. be able to upgrade to new versions.  we will support always because we are using Blesta, untill blesta adds all functionality that we have alredy added, after that we will add an option to migrate/clone tikets from Support Manager Pro to Support Manager ;)

2. the funtionality is the same as on default blesta support manager, just have some new "filters" and some new action like add to delete, add spam, quote/merge/delete responses :)

Blesta in this version alredy added the "Multiselect", "Merge", "Split", "Update Status", "Colored Client Priority" that will cover almost every action that we alredy have added :)

In this new version we will add all the new feutures and programming skills from 3.2 ;)

Yes I was talking about if the Support Manager Pro replaced the Support Manager, I don't want everything you have in it. I personally liked the old one maybe the add client but everything else is clutter for myself who likes basic :) However you've got a nice module which loads use :).

Yes I was talking about if the Support Manager Pro replaced the Support Manager, I don't want everything you have in it. I personally liked the old one maybe the add client but everything else is clutter for myself who likes basic :) However you've got a nice module which loads use :).

If you have any sugestions, just tell me ;) We could add some option on "Settings", for exemple to disable/hide some actions ;)

We are now finishing the Internet.bs Module for 3.2 (its taking a litle more time that we expect), after that 100% dedicated to Support Manager Pro :)

I try to configure IMAP email processing. It did not work and didn't give me any error message. I hope they could show error somewhere so I know what's the problem

Download the new version of Support Manager Pro, replace the files and trie it again.

Also trie ith the new 3.2 default Support Manager the IMAP, if it still dosent work with the default Support Manager is something rong with the configuration or your IMAP server.

Download the new version of Support Manager Pro, replace the files and trie it again.

Also trie ith the new 3.2 default Support Manager the IMAP, if it still dosent work with the default Support Manager is something rong with the configuration or your IMAP server.

I know. Previously I was manager to get it work. But after re-install, I forgot how did I manage to get it working in IMAP. So, I hope there would be an error message so that easier to find out where is the problem

I figure out that default IMAP port is 143 but it was defaulted to 110 in Support Manager Pro(as well as non-pro).OK. Now I upgrade to the newest version and configure it correctly. I could see those new email being marked as "READ". So no dout that support manager pro retrived the email. But no ticket was created