[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

That option will also come in the next release, we alredy implemented in our Local Beta a tab to see client services and tickets, now it only needs to be implemented a dorpdown in client side to choose the related service :)  We hope to release in a few weeks (working on the new order forms and also no Blesta Bookmarks to be able to create menu links for clients and admins)

Good to hear that! :D Thank you for your quick response :) You've got these plugin/modules that are useful to me!

• 1 month later...

so...I'm finally getting around to installing and setting up Support Manager Pro, and had a quick question.  I see that it's possible to install this alongside the standard Support Manager...is there any reason to leave Support Manager activated after installing pro?  Why would I want to have it enabled alongside the standard one?

so...I'm finally getting around to installing and setting up Support Manager Pro, and had a quick question.  I see that it's possible to install this alongside the standard Support Manager...is there any reason to leave Support Manager activated after installing pro?  Why would I want to have it enabled alongside the standard one?

The problem is client side that clients will see 2 options on navbar, to send Tickets and it will cause some confusing to the clients. Its not recomended to use both of them, but you can without any problems.

The problem is client side that clients will see 2 options on navbar, to send Tickets and it will cause some confusing to the clients. Its not recomended to use both of them, but you can without any problems.

So there is no reason to have them both installed then, just making sure I wasn't missing something.  Thanks!

So there is no reason to have them both installed then, just making sure I wasn't missing something.  Thanks!

No problem, you can have both working without any issue besides duplicated tickets and duplicated email imported (only if using pipe on both), and ofcourse duplicated nav bar menus :P

te modification should be done to the database , as all the navbar link are stored in the database .

for that reason we are working to add it to admin tools .

gotcha, that makes much more sense...as I searched every file I could think of :).

updated plugin_actions table in two spots, worked a charm.

The javascript that we have on Support Manager Pro to add the ticket count badge change dynamically the name, so something must be rong on your plugin.

Can you please check wen you open a ticket if it shows a red badge showing the number of open tickets?

The javascript that we have on Support Manager Pro to add the ticket count badge change dynamically the name, so something must be rong on your plugin.

Can you please check wen you open a ticket if it shows a red badge showing the number of open tickets?

Do you have an example/image?  I don't see anything in the support area that shows a total number of tickets other than the number in parenthesis next to the categories

yup, something must be wrong somewhere then, as that does not show on mine.  Just reuploaded a fresh set of files, cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc...still doesn't seem to be working.

Can you PM me the source code (html code from browser) of the admin support manager to see if the paths are correct to fetch the javascript?

Can you PM me the source code (html code from browser) of the admin support manager to see if the paths are correct to fetch the javascript?

Between my last post and this post...it started working again.  I forgot to redo the support departments after I reinstalled.  Did that and now it's good to go.  Thanks, and sorry for the false alarm!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Relatively savvy web hosting client here. I looked in the source code of my host's billing and support site, and traced their support plugin to be this running on Blesta. But I digress.

Is it possible to implement email notifications to the client when their ticket is updated? I didn't find an option for that in the GitHub source code.

Thanks!

Hi,

Relatively savvy web hosting client here. I looked in the source code of my host's billing and support site, and traced their support plugin to be this running on Blesta. But I digress.

Is it possible to implement email notifications to the client when their ticket is updated? I didn't find an option for that in the GitHub source code.

Thanks!

If the ticket is updated, the plugin send a notification to the client email by default, only dosent send notifications wen changing "status", for exemple "Open" to "Close"

• 2 weeks later...

regards, 

I have a problem. the notification, no tickets yet unrequited, but when I checked. it turns out none of the new ticket and there is a comment "There are currently no tickets with this status."

mWuaQ5y.png?1

Did you have removed any reply of that ticket? Maybe you have deleted all replies, but the the ticket still exists witout any reply.

We have alredy detected that bug wen removing all replies and will be fixed in the nex release.

Like Mike (Licensecart) said do this:

1- Go to phpMyAdmin, and open your Blesta Database
2- Selet the table on the left "support_ticketspro"
3- On the right see the entry of the ticket that you have deleted the replies, and click on "Delete"

Hope that helps you for now until we release the next version (one or two days after Blesta 3.3 that will be out very soon)

I did a quick search through the thread and didn't see anything, so if it's already been asked sorry about that.

I have a feature request: custom status

I would love to be able to add my own ticket status's.  I have my contact email setup as a department, and would like to be able to mark certain emails as "information", etc.  Would mark them as closed but be easy to find them later.

Or maybe even a tag/label system instead?