[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

UPDATED 25-01-2015

Finally after a cup of coffee and several hours merging Support Manager from Blesta 3.4, to Support Manager Pro Plugin, I have finally finish  :P

Added New:

- All new features from Support Manager in Blesta 3.4, including knowledgebase and some twicks that blesta devs added to improve UI

Please see first post how to install or upgrade :)

Regards,

PV

PauloV, it works fine! Great work!

Only two questions (really two curiosities):

1. is available a vQmod version of this great plugin?

2. why Blesta team not uses your (well written) enchantments in official plugin?

Thanks

1- No, sorry. Its to complex to make it in VQMOD :(

2- Thanks :) I alredy ask Blesta team to review and add all mods (they alredy implement some of our mods, like multi select tickets, merge, quote, etc..). Well open a Feature Request to see if there are enought members that want, to blesta add it all as core :)  I give full rights to use my mods to blesta :)

2- Thanks :) I alredy ask Blesta team to review and add all mods (they alredy implement some of our mods, like multi select tickets, merge, quote, etc..). Well open a Feature Request to see if there are enought members that want, to blesta add it all as core :)  I give full rights to use my mods to blesta :)

Simply great! For me +1000!

Please, open now a feature request!  ;)

General Localization is true. But supportmanagerpro time and date false.

120yg1.png

dWE57L.png

Support Manager Pro may not be properly observing the date and time settings. A possible bug, @PauloV? I wonder if our official Support Manager properly observes the localization settings, anyone care to confirm?

Support Manager Pro may not be properly observing the date and time settings. A possible bug, @PauloV? I wonder if our official Support Manager properly observes the localization settings, anyone care to confirm?

Its seams is a "bug" on Support Manager Core and Support Manager Pro, that dosent detect the php setlocale defined on the language files. I think is refleting on all Plugins and not only on Support Manager Plugin.

@Paul and @Tyson: Do you want me to open a bug request? or you can add a CORE number?

Regards,

PV

I think the Support Manager doesn't intend to use the default company localization date settings for the reply date because it chooses to display the reply date in a different format, as defined by the config setting in /support_manager/config/support_manager.php.

At some point, I believe we were going to add a settings page for the Support Manager so you could change config settings like that from the admin interface. In the meantime, you can update the config file I mentioned above to set the date format.

I think the Support Manager doesn't intend to use the default company localization date settings for the reply date because it chooses to display the reply date in a different format, as defined by the config setting in /support_manager/config/support_manager.php.

At some point, I believe we were going to add a settings page for the Support Manager so you could change config settings like that from the admin interface. In the meantime, you can update the config file I mentioned above to set the date format.

The problem is not in config file because I have made an option on Support Manager Pro to alredy change settings on Plugin Manage, the problem is por exemple

In Portuguese the name is "Janeiro" and its displying "January" in english becase the server as php.ini local time in english, and is not getting the default language. This is a "Multi Language" problem also like many outher problems alredy reported ( not bugs, but a problem ;) )

Multi Language is MultiLanguage, and not "Half Multi Language" :P

@Paul, @Tyson, @Cody dont take me rong and dont think im getting to "anoying" on getting your attention for some details :)

The problem is not in config file because I have made an option on Support Manager Pro to alredy change settings on Plugin Manage, the problem is por exemple

In Portuguese the name is "Janeiro" and its displying "January" in english becase the server as php.ini local time in english, and is not getting the default language. This is a "Multi Language" problem also like many outher problems alredy reported ( not bugs, but a problem ;) )

Multi Language is MultiLanguage, and not "Half Multi Language" :P

Oh, I thought FiRaRi was referring to the format of the date/timestamp (i.e, format: "d M, Y g:i:s A" rather than "M j, Y g:i A") for reply dates, which can be updated in the config file from the Support Manager. I see now that you have a settings page in the Pro version where it can be updated from the admin interface.

@Paul, @Tyson, @Cody dont take me rong and dont think im getting to "anoying" on getting your attention for some details :)

I don't think you're annoying. :)  Quite the contrary, actually.

I accidentally re-enabled the regular Support Manager, but now I can't disable it.

When I click the Disable button, I get this, with no option to actually click:

83SZx.jpg

Is this a bug with Blesta? Or did I do something wrong?

And is there any other workaround to disable it for now?

I accidentally re-enabled the regular Support Manager, but now I can't disable it.

83SZx.jpg

Do you have any outher extras installed (modules/plugins)? wich ones?

83SZx.jpg

It's the Admin Tools plugin please remove the files and then re-add them after you've disabled the support pro.

• 1 month later...