[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

2 hours ago, turner2f said:

No error messages.

In fact, a dynamic message appears, saying that everything was updated, yet there is no change whatsoever visually .

The plugin was fine with the BETA versions, but NOT with the Stable version of 4.0

============

Is this plugin working for you in Stable 4.0 ?

i use the core support manager and is working with the save .

and normally nothing changed in blesta to prevent saving change in database .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PauloV,

I'm trying to use support manager pro in blesta 4 stable version. I get these issues while using the plugin:

1. Client click on the Open Ticket button. It says The ticket # has been successfully created, but the ticket is not created.
2. When admin wants to open a ticket, it says Invalid ticket ID and not created too.

26 minutes ago, handoyo said:

Hi PauloV,

I'm trying to use support manager pro in blesta 4 stable version. I get these issues while using the plugin:

1. Client click on the Open Ticket button. It says The ticket # has been successfully created, but the ticket is not created.
2. When admin wants to open a ticket, it says Invalid ticket ID and not created too.

@handoyo

I also posted about this issue concerning Stable version 4.0 and private messaged as well.

Still waiting a response from  him / her .

58 minutes ago, Paul said:

PauloV was last on the forums on December 22, 2016. Not sure what he's up to.

maybe it has a busy works . @PauloV was very active and very optimist of blesta work , but the lock of EU invoicing system and domain pricing system with a logical hosting order(domain+hosting) make him stay with whmxx . i hope he can return a day and found what he want in blesta .

@Blesta Addons

Thanks for the insight on what happened.

Well, while Paul and the team are working on the "EU invoicing system" and "domain pricing system with a logical hosting order(domain+hosting)",
hopefully they will create a plugin very similar in functionality to Paulo V's "Support Ticket Pro".

=============

The "Support Ticket Pro" plugin had quite a bit of useful functionality essential to the Support Ticket experience.

=============

@Paul

Being that most of the work is already done will Blesta consider taking over and integrating the "Support Manager Pro" plugin ( with Paulo V's approval ) so that it will work with Blesta v4.0 Stable?

Is this a consideration for the Blesta Core team ?

Look forward to your reply.

17 minutes ago, turner2f said:

Being that most of the work is already done will Blesta consider taking over and integrating the "Support Manager Pro" plugin ( with Paulo V's approval ) so that it will work with Blesta v4.0 Stable?

No. His support manager isn't compatible. We are more interested in extending the support manager that ships with Blesta. https://requests.blesta.com is where you can submit feature requests for the Support Manager for consideration, one feature per request.

6 hours ago, Paul said:

No. His support manager isn't compatible. We are more interested in extending the support manager that ships with Blesta. https://requests.blesta.com is where you can submit feature requests for the Support Manager for consideration, one feature per request.

@Paul

Here is a support request link. It has four (4 ) screenshots concerning making the Suport Ticket interface more user-friendly, with more essential functions.

https://requests.blesta.com/topic/support-manager-interface-upgrade-suggestions

On 29/03/2017 at 4:29 PM, handoyo said:

Hi PauloV,

On 29/03/2017 at 4:36 PM, turner2f said:

@handoyo

I also posted about this issue concerning Stable version 4.0 and private messaged as well.

Still waiting a response from  him / her .

today we have discovered the same behavior for a custom plugin we have after upgrading to v4 . the successfully message appear but the item is not added to database !!!! the same plugin/code is working in older versions !!! i can't imagine where is the problem ?!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I do not think this works with V4 as I installed and the ticket was not created, tested and gave ticket # no number, there was no ticket in the client area also never got a notice or a ticket in the admin. 

Installed and had to revert back to Blesta as a client tried to contact but complained no ticket going through and wanted to know if giving support.

Hope this can be updated.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/18/2017 at 0:46 AM, mlsto said:

Hello

I do not think this works with V4 as I installed and the ticket was not created, tested and gave ticket # no number, there was no ticket in the client area also never got a notice or a ticket in the admin. 

Installed and had to revert back to Blesta as a client tried to contact but complained no ticket going through and wanted to know if giving support.

Hope this can be updated.

Thank you

Use the core support manager instead.

32 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

we don't know if we have the right to fix the actual bug and upload the files in our website. if @PauloV give us the right we can fix the actual bug for v4.

Looking at the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/qlpqlp/Blesta/tree/master/plugins/support_managerpro

It appears @PauloV has licensed the software under's Blesta license agreement AND gives all copyright to Phillips Data, Inc. Does not even include himself.

http://www.blesta.com/license/

You agree not to make nor to permit the making of copies of the Software (including its documentation) except as authorized by this License Agreement or otherwise authorized in writing by us.

I am no lawyer, but I think @PauloV is breaking the license agreement as he is distributing the software without the written authorization of Phillips Data, Inc. Again, @PauloVchoose that license and why he did is a mystery. One could argue that Phillips Data, Inc. can submit a cease and desist order to GitHub and they would be obligated to remove the code from GitHub.

I do not think @PauloV understands much about software licensing. I would assume his intend was to make it available, free of charge, to the community and for them to do what they want with it -- public domain.

-Adam

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Looking at the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/qlpqlp/Blesta/tree/master/plugins/support_managerpro

It appears @PauloV has licensed the software under's Blesta license agreement AND gives all copyright to Phillips Data, Inc. Does not even include himself.

http://www.blesta.com/license/

I am no lawyer, but I think @PauloV is breaking the license agreement as he is distributing the software without the written authorization of Phillips Data, Inc. Again, @PauloVchoose that license and why he did is a mystery. One could argue that Phillips Data, Inc. can submit a cease and desist order to GitHub and they would be obligated to remove the code from GitHub.

I do not think @PauloV understands much about software licensing. I would assume his intend was to make it available, free of charge, to the community and for them to do what they want with it -- public domain.

-Adam

Luckily he could probably pretty easily get Phillips Data, Inc's written permission for it ;)...and since they technically own the copyright...they can give permission to Blesta Addons to fix it if they want :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-23 at 1:10 PM, Blesta Addons said:

if a moderator can add a notice in the first page that the plugin will nor work with latest version of blesta and php 5.6 . that will made attention to clients to not download and use the plugin at the moment .

We are using PHP 7 by the way.

• 3 months later...

Here's the fix for the issues I've seen posted here so far, and have experienced personally.  This runs just fine on PHP 5.x and 7.x, and Blesta 4.0.  This requires some DB modifications and file changes so if you don't feel comfortable doing that you can either reach out to me for assistance or post here.

The below is from a fresh install of the plugin.  YMMV but I hope this at least helps bridge the gap between those who can and can't upgrade Blesta over a plugin.

* When creating ticket, says ticket was created but no ticket actually shows
* No tickets also show in admin panel
* No ticket # is generated

ERROR: ERROR 1364 (HY000): Field 'name' doesn't have a default value

The same error occurred for the other 3 columns as well.

CAUSE: The INSERT SQL is not using these columns, but they are marked as NOT NULL in the db, which is blocking the SQL from executing successfully.

FIX:

alter table support_ticketspro modify name varchar(255) null;
alter table support_ticketspro modify reading varchar(255) null;
alter table support_ticketspro modify readed varchar(255) null;
alter table support_ticketspro modify cfields varchar(255) null;

* Badge not rendering

CAUSE: On the initial load of pages with the tab, there's validation to ensure that the user is a client or staff, where as the $this->{type} property does not exist.  Which is causing PHP to throw an error.  An alternative fix is to have property_exists($this, {type}) before the $this->{type} but seeing as how everyone is wanting to move to 4.x I decided to ignore that solution.

FIX: Edit file support_managerpro_plugin.php

Line 1209: remove "&& $this->staff" (property does not exist anymore on class)
Line 1233: remove "&& $this->client" (property does not exist anymore on class)

* Enabling this causes extra padding at top of page due to jQuery to get the ticket count due to response being full HTML page instead of expected single line, so instead of just rendering the badge data it's rendering a full HTML page

CAUSE: I'm not really sure what the cause is here.  It's basically an HTML page without any real content, but it was breaking the design.

But, since this was an Ajax call being made anyways I don't know why the original author just did not go this route to begin with.  The method has existed since Blesta 3.x

FIX: Edit file support_managerpro_plugin.php

Line 1218: change newRowCount.trim() to newRowCount.content.trim()
Line 1223: repeat change above
Line 1242: repeat change above
Line 1247: repeat change above

Edit file controllers/admin_tickets_count.php

At end of index() method add this: return $this->renderAjaxWidgetIfAsync(true);

Edit file controllers/client_tickets_count.php

At end of index() method add this: return $this->renderAjaxWidgetIfAsync(true);

Hello secforus_ehansen

Thanks a lot for your input on this matter.

Are you saying that implementing these fixes will get "User Manager Pro" up and working again  ?

=============

"Support Manager Pro" has all the features we need, and have been begging to have within the native Blesta program.

Instead we have been sitting around, getting updates for " New " things that are only useful for some users of Blesta and not for the group as a whole.

My disappointment with the NEW features in 4.1 are that they only benefit some users of Blesta, while the basic core fixes  that ALL of us can benefit from are in limbo or are seemingly not being seriously considered.

Blesta is a great program, but needs some cleaning up.

=============

So again thanks for researching this issue with the "Support Manager Pro" plugin.

Please let us know if your suggested fixes will get it up and running again in version 4.0 or 4.1 .

Thanks in advance.

Are you saying that implementing these fixes will get "User Manager Pro" up and working again  ?

I have not looked into User Manager Pro (nor was I aware of such plugin).  My fix is strictly for the most recent version of the Support Manager Pro plugin.

If you are looking for a solution to get UMP to work with Blesta 4.x feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter.  I really don't want to side-track this plugin's support with something else.