[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

2 hours ago, secforus_ehansen said:

I have not looked into User Manager Pro (nor was I aware of such plugin).  My fix is strictly for the most recent version of the Support Manager Pro plugin.

If you are looking for a solution to get UMP to work with Blesta 4.x feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter.  I really don't want to side-track this plugin's support with something else.

Hello secforus_ehansen

My fault, I was actually meaning  " Support Manager Pro " .

Will your suggested fixes get " Support Manager Pro " up and running again in version 4.0 or 4.1 .

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply.

1) - Aside from the issue with the " badge " issue , does everything else work again as it did before ?

2) - Will you be testing it for 4.1 ?

3) - Is there a way to " future-proof " so that it is likely to break again with Blesta updates ( at least in versions 4.X.X ) ?

1.  As far as I could tell, yeah.  I'm still not 100% following the badge issue but rather investigate than say it's wrong off the bat.

2.  When I have some time, sure.

3.  Given Blesta is an ever-changing platform, there's no guarantee of future proofing any 3rd party element.  Essentially it is up to the author or maintainer to ensure consistency.  If the author wants to turn the product over to someone else like I, then I can do my best.

3 hours ago, turner2f said:

Hello secforus_ehansen

Thanks a lot for your input on this matter.

Are you saying that implementing these fixes will get "User Manager Pro" up and working again  ?

=============

"Support Manager Pro" has all the features we need, and have been begging to have within the native Blesta program.

Instead we have been sitting around, getting updates for " New " things that are only useful for some users of Blesta and not for the group as a whole.

My disappointment with the NEW features in 4.1 are that they only benefit some users of Blesta, while the basic core fixes  that ALL of us can benefit from are in limbo or are seemingly not being seriously considered.

Blesta is a great program, but needs some cleaning up.

=============

So again thanks for researching this issue with the "Support Manager Pro" plugin.

Please let us know if your suggested fixes will get it up and running again in version 4.0 or 4.1 .

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.

I modified a bit more but I have this running on 4.1. His fixes will work, should replace the $this->staff and client options with actual checks, I was able to view other support tickets without it so I added this functionality and all seems good so far.

I can see reasons why Blesta wouldn't allow this.

Other systems too don't allow this.  I.e.: Kayako doesn't (or at least hadn't in the past).

For historical reasons, and I'm sure some legal aspects, it's usually best to limit what can be deleted in a client-facing software.

ALso thanks @gosuhost for the further explanation.  If you want I will edit my fix post with what you gave.

Thank you both.

I understand what you mean concerning the limitation, but on the " flip-side of the coin " we also get " junk " or un-useful support tickets that come through as well that we want to get rid of.

And our ONLY option is to mark them as "Closed".

What Blesta should at least have is a " junk " folder that we can put these kinds of tickets in.

==========

Is there a download link that already has both of your fixes ?

I would stress-test the plugin for any possible issues.

==========

Thank you in advance.

4 minutes ago, turner2f said:

Thank you both.

I understand what you mean concerning the limitation, but on the " flip-side of the coin " we also get " junk " or un-useful support tickets that come through as well that we want to get rid of.

And our ONLY option is to mark them as "Closed".

What Blesta should at least have is a " junk " folder that we can put these kinds of tickets in.

==========

Is there a download link that already has both of your fixes ?

I would stress-test the plugin for any possible issues.

==========

Thank you in advance.

I have not put up my changes as they are minor really.  If there's a demand for it I can, though.

For the support ticket issue, it sounds more like an issue w/ your email's spam filtering not working as well as it should vs. an issue with Blesta.  Unfortunately there's not much that Blesta can do about that besides putting some sort of validation in place.  But, they also offer an option to disable anonymous users from sending emails to departments.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, gosuhost said:

People keep PM'ing me for download link for verison that works 5.6 and 7.0, so i am updating here to give download link, You can download here.

I have made no other changes to this code than whats quoted in this thread by me and anothers, I DO NOT own this code, I DO NOT provide support for this plugin. 

OK. Thanks.

1) - So the issue with this plugin was not a a Blesta issue, but rather an issue with the PHP version of our host server ?

Are there any "special" steps concerning getting this installed, or is it JUST making certain we have the correct PHP version on our server ?

============

2) - Do we do a fresh install of this plugin, or do we just need to overwrite the older files ?

1 hour ago, turner2f said:

OK. Thanks.

1) - So the issue with this plugin was not a a Blesta issue, but rather an issue with the PHP version of our host server ?

Are there any "special" steps concerning getting this installed, or is it JUST making certain we have the correct PHP version on our server ?

============

2) - Do we do a fresh install of this plugin, or do we just need to overwrite the older files ?

i have applied all changes into the plugin, just click install (if already installed uninstall and reinstall i did not add upgrade logic)

30 minutes ago, gosuhost said:

i have applied all changes into the plugin, just click install (if already installed uninstall and reinstall i did not add upgrade logic)

Thanks.

The reason I am asking if this is a "PHP Version" issue, or not is ...

1) - I would know whether it is safe for me to change the PHP version on the web host account in the future, or not.

2) - If it was a "Blesta Version" issue than I would know whether to upgrade Blesta in the future, or not .

===================

Look forward to your kind reply.

On 10/22/2017 at 12:11 PM, gosuhost said:

People keep PM'ing me for download link for verison that works 5.6 and 7.0, so i am updating here to give download link, You can download here.

I have made no other changes to this code than whats quoted in this thread by me and anothers, I DO NOT own this code, I DO NOT provide support for this plugin. 

Department, Assigned To, Priority, Status are not changing from admin panel.
Ticket is also not closing from client portal. Have any solution?

@HostCram @gosuhost

I am using Blesta version 4.0.1.

So the site can only be run  with " PHP 7.0 "

============

Here are the steps I took get it to PARTIALLY run...

- I UN-installed the OLD version of "Support Manager PRO"

- I deleted all the OLD files via FTP

- And then activated the NEW version of "Support Manager PRO"

Did I follow the correct steps ?

============

The good news is that the ADMIN area works just fine.

And on the front-end it works fine IF I am logged in as a client.

============

The BAD news is that if I am NOT logged in on the front-end, the website keeps re-loading itself.

I even cleared the Blesta cache, and used different browsers.

And I even DE-activated ALL my other plugins and the front-end of the site still blinks as it continuously reloads itself.

===========

Any ideas as to what I can do ?

Is this because I am using PHP 7.0 ? 

( Blesta v4.0 only works with PHP 7.0 )

*** RESOLVED ( I believe )***

I believe this is a JS issue.

And I believe I found the solution from within the  forum :)

==================
Please see...

https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2001-plugin-support-manager-pro-tickets-delete-merge-spam-multiple-tickets/&do=findComment&comment=41487

==================

To fix it just open the file /plugins/support_managerpro/support_managerpro_plugin.php

Find on line 1233:

if ($params['portal'] == "client")

Replace with:

if ($params['portal'] == "client" && $this->client)

=================

So far everything is working fine using your NEW version on PHP 7.0

Thanks.

You might consider adding this to YOUR version of "Support Manager PRO" .

;)