[Plugin] Support Manager Pro - Tickets Delete, Merge, Spam, Multiple Tickets.

PauloV

23 hours ago, PointPubMedia said:

We are using 4.x latest version and got the same issue before with 3.6...

We are having this issue since a while... and I have nothing in the smtp log.  Looks like the "function" is never triggered!

Hello,

I will check before releasing the update :)

Regards,

PV

1) - Would there be a way to limit the file size, the amount of files and the type of files that can be uploaded ?

2) - Would there be a way to manually  allocate / assign a random ticket to a user's account ?

Sometimes we get tickets from clients that work together at the same company that are not registered in the the system, and we  would like to assign their ticket to an existing account .

3) - We are still currently using your Manager Pro plugin and would like to know how the upgrade process would work ? 

And would we lose our current tickets in the database ?

Hello :)

16 hours ago, espservices said:

Great plugin and with the new update we will be able to use it again! If possible please make sure the new update is 100% compatible with PHP 7.1 + MariaDB 10.1.

Yes, it will run on php 7.1 and MariaDB 10.1 :)

16 hours ago, turner2f said:

1) - Would there be a way to limit the file size, the amount of files and the type of files that can be uploaded ?

2) - Would there be a way to manually  allocate / assign a random ticket to a user's account ?

Sometimes we get tickets from clients that work together at the same company that are not registered in the the system, and we  would like to assign their ticket to an existing account .

3) - We are still currently using your Manager Pro plugin and would like to know how the upgrade process would work ? 

And would we lose our current tickets in the database ?

1- After the release of the update I will look for a way to limit :)

2- I have to think the best way to implement and be able to retain the original contacts :)

3- The upgrade will be like always, smooth and will not loose any data :)

I just got one more suggestion:
What about adding some good customized templates for support tickets? Will be really great :)
Adding feedback system will also work, well we already know that they are all suggested to Blesta development team since years, but we all know that it won't take them more than 3-4 years to complete them, so suggesting you to add in that pro version :)

13 hours ago, PauloV said:

Hello To All :)

Just to update that im still working, I was thinking that I could finish this week but there is more work to be done on the Plugin. Give me a few more days to finish ;)

Regards to all :blesta:

Take the time as you need to do it right! I prefer to wait rather than have a "buggy" version. Keep up the good work and continue to value quality over speed! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update ?

1) -
Would there be a way to limit the file size, the amount of files and the type of files that can be uploaded ?

3) - After upgrading to Blesta 4.2.2 and PHP 7.0, would we just over write the old "Support Manager Pro" files with the new ones. Or do we have to delete first ?

4) - Will there be any changes to the database ? Would we lose any of our current tickets ?

1 minute ago, turner2f said:

Thanks for the update ?

1) -
Would there be a way to limit the file size, the amount of files and the type of files that can be uploaded ?

3) - After upgrading to Blesta 4.2.2 and PHP 7.0, would we just over write the old "Support Manager Pro" files with the new ones. Or do we have to delete first ?

4) - Will there be any changes to the database ? Would we lose any of our current tickets ?

1- Yes. I will add to the To-do list :)

2- Yes. I will add this next relase :)

3- =BACK BACKUP BACKUP FIRST EHEH ? =Just overwrite, dont forget to go to System->Plugin->Upgrade on Support Manager Pro :)

4- Yes, there some changes to the DB but you will not loose anything on the upgrade :)

27 minutes ago, PauloV said:

1- Yes. I will add to the To-do list :)

2- Yes. I will add this next relase :)

3- =BACK BACKUP BACKUP FIRST EHEH ? =Just overwrite, dont forget to go to System->Plugin->Upgrade on Support Manager Pro :)

4- Yes, there some changes to the DB but you will not loose anything on the upgrade :)

Awesome.

I am using a "Fixed" version of " Support Manager PRO " by @GosuHost it was around October 2017

I think the only thing he did was was update the "hooks" so it would begin working with PHP 7.0 again .

Do you foresee an issue in the upgrade process ?

OR...

IF it does not work, should I just delete HIS "fixed" version and replace it completely with yours ?

2 hours ago, turner2f said:

Awesome.

I am using a "Fixed" version of " Support Manager PRO " by @GosuHost it was around October 2017

I think the only thing he did was was update the "hooks" so it would begin working with PHP 7.0 again .

Do you foresee an issue in the upgrade process ?

OR...

IF it does not work, should I just delete HIS "fixed" version and replace it completely with yours ?

Overwrite the files and click update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @PauloV

Would it be possible to add in the ability to reply to a different email address?  Currently same as the default Support Manager it replies to the ticket, and any email that has added to that ticket but we would like to be able to see the list it's sending to, add to it or remove from it.  At the very least just be able to change the 'to' email address.

Thanks.