A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the Hostname, User Name, Password, and Port are correct.

heliomedia.ro

Question

I am getting this error:

"A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the Hostname, User Name, Password, and Port are correct."

when I try to add a virtualmin server.

On the server I have these:

OpenSSL 3.0.1 14 Dec 2021 (Library: OpenSSL 3.0.1 14 Dec 2021)
Apache/2.4.53 (Rocky Linux)
repo id                                                      repo name
appstream                                                    Rocky Linux 9 - AppStream
baseos                                                       Rocky Linux 9 - BaseOS
crb                                                          Rocky Linux 9 - CRB
epel                                                         Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 9 - x86_64
extras                                                       Rocky Linux 9 - Extras
remi-modular                                                 Remi's Modular repository for Enterprise Linux 9 - x86_64
remi-safe                                                    Safe Remi's RPM repository for Enterprise Linux 9 - x86_64
virtualmin                                                   Virtualmin 7 - x86_64
virtualmin-noarch                                            Virtualmin 7 GPL - noarch
Rocky Linux release 9.1 (Blue Onyx)

If anyone has an answer how to resolve this error please help me.

Thank you!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet