Blesta & Wordpress Integration / Bridge

EMar

Question

Hi,

Just thought I'd reopen this topic, as the other posts about new plugins, integrations etc. ended around 2015.

It's been a while, I use to rent my Blesta license but that was just for testing, I wanted an owned license eventually.
I've read some old posts, people recommending the best way to do this integration is to use an iframe in Wordpress.

What's your suggestions on the best way to set all this up? is there a guide or is it just a case of adding an iframe to a WP page or pages?

I think I won't be allowing anybody to login to my Wordpress site, it's for front-end display purposes, Wordpress registrations are disabled.
And I now have an owned Blesta license hosted on a separate server.

If I remember correctly, I had a different page in Wordpress for each plan in Blesta, when a user clicked Order on the front page of Wordpress,
they were taken to a wordpress page for that Blesta plan that was embedded with an iframe, not sure exactly if this was the nicest approach.

I had some trouble getting the Blesta pages to fit properly into workpress pages, even when expanding the width and height of the iframe.
It just didn't turn out how I imagined it might look. It would have worked for orders but it didn't look very professional to me.

Also not sure how I'd get Blesta looking anything like my Wordpress theme. Right now I'm using the Bootstrap theme that came with Blesta.
I thought about buying a theme/template to change the look of Blesta but maybe I don't really need to, the bootstrap theme in Blesta is clean.
Have packages, order forms, payment gateway etc. done in Blesta, I haven't customized the look very much, it's not looking ready for biz yet.

Eventually, when Bleasta is ready, I'd like to buy addon companies/domains and use the same instance of Blesta for my other hosting website.

I have one website where we'll offer stream hosting services, and another website that's offering stream and web hosting services, domains etc.

Any info appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet