Stripe Payments - "An error occured when processing the request with the gateway. The payment gateway returned an error when processing the request."

wasatchweb

1. I recently set up a fresh installation of Blesta (5.6.1). I connected Stripe Payments (1.7.2), and am unable to complete any purchases using the gateway. The error I get on the frontend is "An error occured when processing the request with the gateway. The payment gateway returned an error when processing the request."

2. To recreate, just try to order any package and go thru with the purchase. Issue appears after submitting order.

3. Here is the error pulled from Stripe's error log: "payment_intent_unexpected_state
This PaymentIntent could not be captured because it has a status of requires_confirmation. Only a PaymentIntent with one of the following statuses may be captured: requires_capture." 

4. error occurs after adding to cart, then placing an order here: https://wasatchwebsites.net/account/

Screenshot 2023-05-29 100911.png

Screenshot 2023-05-29 102443.png