Why is the Domain Manager took so long to load?

Haris

Question

i'm using blesta 5.6.1 with the new domain manager module. Completed all the required migration from old domain system to the new one.

But it seems that the new domain manager is too slow, complicated, and buggy. 

It took some times to load the domain page. I see that in the logs, it connect to the domain api everytime any page related to 'domains' being called. Is this normal?

Also i'm using Namesilo, the new domain system unable to add some extension supported by namesilo like xyz, etc. The same issues has been asked in this forum months ago but yet to be answered.

And what's new with 5.7.0? Should i update too? Anywhere i can the changelog?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Haris said:

i'm using blesta 5.6.1 with the new domain manager module. Completed all the required migration from old domain system to the new one.

But it seems that the new domain manager is too slow, complicated, and buggy. 

It took some times to load the domain page. I see that in the logs, it connect to the domain api everytime any page related to 'domains' being called. Is this normal?

Also i'm using Namesilo, the new domain system unable to add some extension supported by namesilo like xyz, etc. The same issues has been asked in this forum months ago but yet to be answered.

And what's new with 5.7.0? Should i update too? Anywhere i can the changelog?

Where are you experiencing slowness exactly? On what pages or actions? What is complicated, and what is buggy? Can you provide some examples? Slowness isn't common. Namesilo fetches available TLDs from the API, it's not hardcoded in like with some modules, so any TLDs available to you should be available through the module.

Does your web server have enough resources? Are you running something like Cloudlinux that may be throttling CPU, memory, or governing MySQL queries?