Invalid Transaction Type

Zoltan

Question

6 answers to this question

What is the name of your payment type? You should not be using any special characters unless you set them as a language definition in the custom language file.

I've created CORE-1106 to improve how payment types are displayed, such that they use their key as a value rather than their name. This would fix the issue you described, but also the rest of the system where they are used.

Yes, the accented characters are being encoded in the value field, which causes this issue. The task I linked will fix it, but I don't have an ETA on that.

The only work-around to using those payment type names is to set them as language definitions instead.

To do this, update the custom language file at /language/en_us/_custom.php, and add the following lines:

$lang['_PaymentTypes.keszpenz'] = "Készpénz";
$lang['_PaymentTypes.atutalas'] = "Átutalás";

Then go into Blesta and update those two payment types under [settings] -> [system] -> [General] -> [Payment Types].

Change the Name value of "Készpénz" to "keszpenz", and check the box "Use Language Definition".

Similarly, update "Átutalás" to "atutalas", and check the language box as well.

The payment types should work correctly after you've saved those changes.

Note also that the custom language file is a core file, so when you upgrade Blesta, that file will be overwritten, and you will need to merge these changes back into that file.

Do you have the file under UTF-8 encoding or something down that line?

Yeah looks like an encoding issue, I would guess that Apache or PHP is overwriting the character encoding set in the HTML.

I suggest you add the below code into your .htaccess file.

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

You can also set the PHP character set. Use the below in your .htaccess file if you run PHP as an Apache module:

php_value default_charset "UTF-8"

Or use this in you php.ini or user.ini if PHP is running as FastCGI

default_charset = "utf-8"