PauloV

lol

I have study the picture from the "bear" above, and trie to detect some small details like:

- The ring

- The glasses on the table

- It seems "big" with some hair in is arms

and then after seeing some people from inet I have reduced to tree people, but the colsest I have found was the above.

The outher persons in second and third place is this 2 guys lol :

852408192_96fd047154_z.jpg

Webhostingtalk.com is offline.

Is the first time it happens for some years to now. Very strange. Well I hope bear didnt click on shutdown server by mistake lol

Update: Back Online, but it seams it was for several hours, maybe a DDOS attack.

Edited by PauloV

Ha wow im the most screwed person at WHT i paid for the membership to be able ad every 3 days after a month i got banned.

Money gone and cant ad very nice :)

You know... I just don't know what to say. This is why I don't chat there; just post my ads. It's not fun any more.

Wow, did you get banned recently? What happened?

Yeah 2 months ago nothing happened the reason they sad i have multi accounts, but thats the tip guys i learn if you want the paid membership use credit card dont use paypal in case they ban you just call the bank ask for chargeback and the bank will screw them with the fees :)

one thing is good they use authorize.net they charge lots of money for chargeback :) so lets chargeback there asses to bankrupt them 

i did stupid thing i paid with paypal so i even didnt try to open case

Sorry to ear one more WHT member getting banned for "stupid" reasons

The rule of "multiple accounts" on WHT can apply for some administrators on WHT that I know that they have multiple user accounts to pass as "normal users" and respond to foruns and not being detected

I really think that if we "push" banned users from WebHostingTalk to outher forum, in this case i can pass the word, to MyHostingBoard (I have been invited to be a Moderator by ServZoo, so dont get me rong :) )  we can create a new comunity to open the eyes of WHT and all members.

Also a really think that Blesta Foruns is growing very fast, (Im pushing some words from Blesta Foruns to search engines for SEO :P)

I know that are some really good Hosting Foruns out there, but the number 1 is still WHT and some members and administrators are destroying the greatest Forum out there.

Hey ServZoo, when did you start up that new board?  I was actually in the process of setting one up as well...I haven't managed a forum in a while and wanted to get back into the game...did realize someone around here already started one.

A month ago as my last post was July something ;)

They really do ban for crazy reasons. I just posted a topic reviewing blesta and Interworx So lets see If that gets me into trouble. Although I do not think it will s I did not break any rules with it.  here is the link http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=3196dde178aaee47d8229eba25f4e472&p=9199904

You *should* be fine, but Blesta attracts bears. Must be the honey in our pockets.

I could not believe on what the bucketing is going on here about WHT. A another trashing about WHMCS had happened yesterday morning in a bizarre way.. I had just published my first ad on the shared hosting section of WHT (because at this time we are selling just shared hosting), of course I included our company email address so potential customers could contact us if they didn't wanted to file a ticket. So I just woke up yesterday and noticed a 4AM email about someone wanting to work for the following, Co company owner, Sales, billing, or support representative. So me and my partner looked at the email and attached resume and it was really legitimate looking so we talked to him. He seemed at first just wanted to change our site because he said it's looked plain so I thought "cool a web redisgning and a support technician at once!".  Like an idiot I created him a account for everything before I even talked to him (because I thought he was good after talking to my parnter and the email was really good).. This is where the whole WHMCS "overage" comes in play..  He just informed me that the site and our billing system was not goo and suggested that I go and rent out WHMCS. I explained to him that we are on a reseller plan and that what we have to work with but yes we could use your help. INSTEAD of letting WHMCS thing GO he was BSing at ME about it and that our current billing panel "sucks and doesn't works at all". Okay I thought I would explain in detail about how we operate and etc and then he would probably follow our lead with this (after all it's just a billing system right?). Oh no.. he kept on going on that you 'have" to have a lot of money to success in hosting industry.. Anyone with a half amount of common sense would know it doesn't matter how you setup your infrastructure, it's just matters if you can deliver a reliable service to your customers and please them in the end. Now after reading this garbage and having the chat logs from Skype about him economically threatening to either act as a skrill or post bad "reviews" about us. I "understand" this crap better and it's just WHMCS just trying to cover their fat butts. Ugh.. it's the 21th century and I cannot believe people like this guy cannot tolerate differences.  After looking around here and seeing the features of this billing system, since it is cheaper than the three other options (I would NEVER go for WHMCS any day now after my and everybody else getting trashed) I am going to pick it up once our reseller package expires and we are able to move to our own virtual system.  At least I caught his stupidly soon enough to lock out all accesses and because I did it so fast I never saved the password to WHM again.. so I had to ask for a reset and fortunately we are now back on track (at least we all got locked out instead of the old password still working hehe).  

I could not believe on what the bucketing is going on here about WHT. A another trashing about WHMCS had happened yesterday morning in a bizarre way.. I had just published my first ad on the shared hosting section of WHT (because at this time we are selling just shared hosting), of course I included our company email address so potential customers could contact us if they didn't wanted to file a ticket. So I just woke up yesterday and noticed a 4AM email about someone wanting to work for the following, Co company owner, Sales, billing, or support representative. So me and my partner looked at the email and attached resume and it was really legitimate looking so we talked to him. He seemed at first just wanted to change our site because he said it's looked plain so I thought "cool a web redisgning and a support technician at once!".  Like an idiot I created him a account for everything before I even talked to him (because I thought he was good after talking to my parnter and the email was really good).. This is where the whole WHMCS "overage" comes in play..  He just informed me that the site and our billing system was not goo and suggested that I go and rent out WHMCS. I explained to him that we are on a reseller plan and that what we have to work with but yes we could use your help. INSTEAD of letting WHMCS thing GO he was BSing at ME about it and that our current billing panel "sucks and doesn't works at all". Okay I thought I would explain in detail about how we operate and etc and then he would probably follow our lead with this (after all it's just a billing system right?). Oh no.. he kept on going on that you 'have" to have a lot of money to success in hosting industry.. Anyone with a half amount of common sense would know it doesn't matter how you setup your infrastructure, it's just matters if you can deliver a reliable service to your customers and please them in the end. Now after reading this garbage and having the chat logs from Skype about him economically threatening to either act as a skrill or post bad "reviews" about us. I "understand" this crap better and it's just WHMCS just trying to cover their fat butts. Ugh.. it's the 21th century and I cannot believe people like this guy cannot tolerate differences.  After looking around here and seeing the features of this billing system, since it is cheaper than the three other options (I would NEVER go for WHMCS any day now after my and everybody else getting trashed) I am going to pick it up once our reseller package expires and we are able to move to our own virtual system.  At least I caught his stupidly soon enough to lock out all accesses and because I did it so fast I never saved the password to WHM again.. so I had to ask for a reset and fortunately we are now back on track (at least we all got locked out instead of the old password still working hehe).  

That's unfortunate... The only thing this really says to me though is that Blesta is starting to chip away at ol' WHMCS' marketshare. :-)

Blesta is awesome! I use it for my hosting company as well as my forum memberships, advertising sales, etc. It just works; all the time!

That's unfortunate... The only thing this really says to me though is that Blesta is starting to chip away at ol' WHMCS' marketshare. :-)

Blesta is awesome! I use it for my hosting company as well as my forum memberships, advertising sales, etc. It just works; all the time!

Ahh nice to hear that as I looked and noticed all the good this billing system is such as the support is said to be nice as well and I liked the demo side of it as well. Also being able to try it out for 30 days is also nice to be sure we can actually getting working properly as currently one of the reasons of shifting gears is because our reseller is taking forever to fix a domain registration issue with our current billing panel it came with. Yea I was shocked at all what happened yesterday as I thought to myself as "really? I can't beleive this is ACTUALLY happened" with this guy.. But I like to dump not only that idiot but the whole thing and move on. I will be getting the trial as soon as I can move ships for our virtual system and hopefully goes well. 

Anyone with a half amount of common sense would know it doesn't matter how you setup your infrastructure, it's just matters if you can deliver a reliable service to your customers and please them in the end.

Someone actually said this? I'm not sure there exists a system in the world where how the infrastructure is setup 'doesn't matter'.

wow, that is rude of them to ban you after being a member for so long. sheesh....

I don't really think the fact that he's been a member so long is what makes it rude (I've banned people on my forums that have been members for 5+ years, rules are rules)...I think the rude part is just the bias and power-trips by the mods/admins of WHT.

/shamelessplug - Feel free to checkout the new forum in my sig :)

• 5 months later...

Hello again :)

Updating this forum with some interesting news :)

Today i have recived an email from WHT that my account was again activated. I was given a full pardon because of the International Amnisty Day.

Im back lol

Congrats! I've never heard of amnesty day, but a Google search reveals some cities forgiving traffic tickets.