Domain Registrar Module - Ventraip Wholesale

excess

How might one go about convincing someone to develop a new registrar module?

I'm relatively new to Blesta, and I'd like to integrate it with my wholesale domain registrar, VentraIP. They have a fairly comprehensive API document, but I lack the ability to be able to code an appropriate module from scratch.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Giving this a bump in the hope of generating new interest...

Out of interest, VentraIP is now called Synergy Wholesale, and their API documentation is now located at https://synergywholesale.com/faq/api-documentation/.

@excess, would you mind sending me a PM with the prices and extensions for .nz names?

There is the code for WHMCS that could possibly be used a guide. I would do it if I had the time.

Really? I (politely) asked them for the source some time ago (before they renamed to synergy wholesale) and they refused. The modules they had for download at the time were encrypted using ioncube.

• 10 months later...

Really? I (politely) asked them for the source some time ago (before they renamed to synergy wholesale) and they refused. The modules they had for download at the time were encrypted using ioncube.

I have the working Synergy Wholesale domain management plugin. It will be released this coming week. Hosting and SSL support will happen in the next few weeks.

• 1 month later...

I have the working Synergy Wholesale domain management plugin. It will be released this coming week. Hosting and SSL support will happen in the next few weeks.

Has this been released? I'm trying to move to Blesta, but so many thigns missing in compariosn unfortunately. Synergy Wholesale being 1 of them. So if this is up and working there's 1 less problem crossed out :)

• 3 months later...

Has this been released? I'm trying to move to Blesta, but so many thigns missing in compariosn unfortunately. Synergy Wholesale being 1 of them. So if this is up and working there's 1 less problem crossed out :)

I'm not releasing the synergy wholesale extension until Blesta get their domain management framework sorted out. Sadly, WHMCS has a better way to manage domains for the admin.

For me to support the 100s of synergy domains I need to create a separate package for each. This is ridiculous. I will rework it once Blesta sort this domain management mess.

I'm not releasing the synergy wholesale extension until Blesta get their domain management framework sorted out. Sadly, WHMCS has a better way to manage domains for the admin.

For me to support the 100s of synergy domains I need to create a separate package for each. This is ridiculous. I will rework it once Blesta sort this domain management mess.

No you don't man for god sake.... You can GROUP domains if they have the same price, tick as many as you bloody well want. Or you can set the price PER domain in their own package... You have to do that with that insecure crap you mentioned and you will have to do that with the new domain manager anyway... so what's the difference? The only thing the domain manager is going to do mainly is allow a Register | Transfer | Renew pricing table. Do your research before you start making bullshit up.

• 1 year later...