Proxmox Module - Service Creation Issue

omaticon

Question

Is anyone having issues with the actual creation of packages in Proxmox via the Blesta Proxmox module?  I seem to get a null response to the the API call for the container creation.  I'm just curious if this is a common problem post update or just a problem with my environment.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Thank you!  With some modification of the path and using the complete file name I was able to successfully create a service.  The two issues I now face is how to let a customer select which OpenVZ/KVM template he desires as well as the console page in Blesta showing the user ID specified in the module config and a "password" that is uber-long.  Do you or anyone else have any insights?  I appreciate all the help!

Basically, the way module was designed (no idea why) but when a customer signs up it will provision using the default template. Then the customer will have the option to reinstall via blesta and select the OS they want. Kind of silly really, we are working on polishing this module up. The console tab is just a mess right now.

sysc, 

Thank you for your assistance.  It got service creation working.  Though, I haven't tried since the more recent proxmox updates.  I will have to test that this weekend.  I do agree the whole console access support is a mess along with how the module does not allow a real time selection of template to use by the customer during order.  Hopefully these will be fixed soon.  I don't know that I have the energy to brush up on my scripting/coding skills to fix the existing module.