New 3.2 Ajax Order Form Preview

Paul

We going to be seeing the beta soon(ish)? I've already completely re-themed the old order form so I'd like to make sure I can get the new one ready to go before I have the site go live vs having to update it after the fact.

Yes, soon. :) You will have time to integrate your design before final release.

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to throw a quick line in here letting you guys know that I'm perfectly okay with a Beta being released today (Saturday). I know it's the weekend and you guys might have some concern about releasing so I just wanted to go ahead and let you know that I'm okay with it. 

;)

lol, I would be ok with that too, unfortunately the office is empty. It's looking like Wednesday-ish. We're going to take Monday & Tuesday to polish some things up and finish some small remaining tasks. If nothing big comes up then we should stay on target for a mid-week beta release. :D

The screenshots don't do it justice. These new order forms are incredible, and we've designed them to be super flexible. We didn't just slap together a few order form templates and toss them in. There's a lot of engineering and user expeirence design put into this release. The end result is pure awesome, and the best order forms in the industry by far.

The screenshots don't do it justice. These new order forms are incredible, and we've designed them to be super flexible. We didn't just slap together a few order form templates and toss them in. There's a lot of engineering and user expeirence design put into this release. The end result is pure awesome, and the best order forms in the industry by far.

you make the blesta users hungry ..yumyum  :D

It is Blesta mate ;) what more can we say haha.

• 3 weeks later...