Plesk Webhosting creation HTTP 500

wiraport

Hi,

i have added one plesk server using the plesk module.

When i try to order a hosting package, the order will be accepted but is always still in pending.

I am unable to activate the order.

When i try to create a manual order on the customer at the admin portal, ive got an timeout and then the http page shows me an error 500.

On the plesk server the customer is created but without domain and package.

I am unable to get logs because both files ( critical, general ) is empty.

Any idea whats wrong ?

On 12/31/2023 at 6:01 AM, wiraport said:

Hi,

i have added one plesk server using the plesk module.

When i try to order a hosting package, the order will be accepted but is always still in pending.

I am unable to activate the order.

When i try to create a manual order on the customer at the admin portal, ive got an timeout and then the http page shows me an error 500.

On the plesk server the customer is created but without domain and package.

I am unable to get logs because both files ( critical, general ) is empty.

Any idea whats wrong ?

You can check Tools > Logs > Module log to see if there are more details when trying to provision. A 500 error is outside of Blesta, it could indicate you don't have enough memory_limit in your PHP, it could mean there are networking issues and it can't connect to your Plesk server (DNS, routing, Firewall). First step is to check module log, then try to provision manually in Blesta by clicking Manage for the pending service and click to activate it, while also watching the ../logs_blesta/ logs for any errors. If the logs do not exist because they can't be written, make sure your server has read/write access to the directory. Settings > System > General contains the paths and will tell you if it's writable. Check the log file ownership to make sure there's not a conflict.