Pretty Urls

MemoryX2

I know this has been mentioned in a couple cases through the forum, so I wanted to open a formal request on this.

It would be great if Blesta used shorter/ prettier URLs. Some like /ticket/23 instead of /plugin/support_manager/23 (may be longer than even that).

It would be great if there was an easy way in the system settings somewhere to shorten these URLs and set custom values.

A URL is supposed to be a logical resource, which is how they're built in Blesta. It's sometimes nice to have sort URLs, but that usually requires removing information about a particular resource, making it less logical.

Logic aside, as-is, I think they are quite pretty. Much prettier than say, "cart.php?template=foo&package=12".

A URL is supposed to be a logical resource, which is how they're built in Blesta. It's sometimes nice to have sort URLs, but that usually requires removing information about a particular resource, making it less logical.

Logic aside, as-is, I think they are quite pretty. Much prettier than say, "cart.php?template=foo&package=12".

I agree with you. After posting this, I'm now beginning to rethink the entire idea.

Question for stuff , is the routes system can be overrided by other class ? if yes , the door is open to use plugins to ovveride the routes/urls without changing the core files .

No, because the route must be processed before any other code is executed. You could, of course, use a plugin to modify /config/routes.php when installed, though probably best to just give user instructions to do so.