Embedding Affiliate System.

Exhz Hosting

I am willing to pay £15 (Via PayPal) to someone who can help me set up this simple Affiliate script!

I have a referral system that I am trying to sync and I need to add this code to a page in blesta.

When the user made a purchase, in order for this purchase to be associated with the affiliate, you must include

$easy_affiliate->markBuy($id_user, $id_order, $price, $is_paid);

Where

• $id_user: some kind of unique id of the user, integer or user ip
  • $id_order: some kind of unique id of the order, if left empty, a unique id from the page address will be generated
  • $price: what is the total sum of the order, from this price the earning for the affiliate will be calculated
  • $is_paid: if the purchase is paid right (credit card, paypal) away enter 1, if not (wire) then enter 0

I am not sure which file to add this to. I need to add it to a page where I can call all four.

this will be free for us also ?

This, no, because its a script that Niall as purchace from Codecanyon website we just integrated some functions into Blesta :)

Maybe later, after some outher Modules and Plugins that we are making to Blesta, we may code from scratch an Affiliate Plugin to Blesta ;)

Thanks PauloV, super work! :)

We are glad that you liked our work ;) If you find any bugs or have any problems just tell me :)

• 3 months later...