How To Make Payment Options Available?

yngens

Question

I am trying to set the order process. Everything goes smoothly until I arrive at "Almost There!" page which is showing:

There are no payment options available.

I have Credit Card option activated on Accepted Payment Types page. I also have enabled and configured a gateway. Confused again.

13 answers to this question

Ensure the order forms have the gateways selected, and also check the currencies on the gateways.

Order forms have both gateway and currency (only one -USD) selected, gateway setting also is showing USD selected. Looking everywhere and can't find what is wrong :(

Order forms have both gateway and currency (only one -USD) selected, gateway setting also is showing USD selected. Looking everywhere and can't find what is wrong :(

Do you have teamviewer mate so I can have a look or would you like to make me an admin account instead?

I had a look at everything and it looks like a bug with the Stripe module, you'll need to have a word with Cody, Tyson or Paul and provide them access to the files / admin area. I installed the PayPal module and it shows up fine. UNLESS it's because Stripe is a credit card processor and you need to go though the pay and set up a card. not sure.

The only issue I saw was your hostname was yourdomain.com and not my.yourdomain.com which I fixed for you.

Since you'd like to help me with setting up my instance of Blesta properly, could you please also take a look why

/admin/tools/logs/module/

/admin/tools/logs/accountaccess/

don't have any entries yet? Thanks!

Module  = Universal doesn't record input and output as it's not using a API. If it was cPanel it would use the API and will be logged there.

Account Access = For other accounts part of the account. You don't have Contact Types set up so you won't get any logs yet, plus they can't login yet.

Thank you very much for your time and attention!

I had a look at everything and it looks like a bug with the Stripe module, you'll need to have a word with Cody, Tyson or Paul and provide them access to the files / admin area. I installed the PayPal module and it shows up fine. UNLESS it's because Stripe is a credit card processor and you need to go though the pay and set up a card. not sure.

That us very sad as it is essential for our new project to start receiving credit card payments. In fact Stripe works just fine - I have already tested it. The problem is that payment option doesn't appear during sign up.

I will file a ticket with Blesta developers. While they are looking into the matter could you please confirm Stripe works fine with earlier versions of Blesta. We are on 3.2.0-b1 and nevertheless we've already spent quite a lot of time configuring the system, we'd gladly downgrade to earlier version if it does work. What version do you use? Thanks again!

Thank you very much for your time and attention!

That us very sad as it is essential for our new project to start receiving credit card payments. In fact Stripe works just fine - I have already tested it. The problem is that payment option doesn't appear during sign up.

I will file a ticket with Blesta developers. While they are looking into the matter could you please confirm Stripe works fine with earlier versions of Blesta. We are on 3.2.0-b1 and nevertheless we've already spent quite a lot of time configuring the system, we'd gladly downgrade to earlier version if it does work. What version do you use? Thanks again!

I can't say if it is a module bug myself but I think it is, because you use it on it's own, however I use Bitpay, PayPal and Stripe and customers pay with Stripe as-well. I use 3.2.0.b3 but you might have the issue because your on a old version :P not sure though. The devs will know for sure :)

Update to 3.2.0-b3 and see if the issue persists.

Also ensure that the currency you are processing is set to be processed by the gateway you have configured. Do this by checking that the clients' currency matches the selected currency for the gateway.

The 3.2.0-b3 helped, thank you very much!

The only inconvenience is that Credit Card option is offered in a drop-down menu under New Payment Details even if it is the only payment option in the system. IMHO this is unnecessary extra step. How can I configure the system to offer CC payment by default without making a customer to select the only option from a drop-down menu? Thanks! 

Edited by yngens

The 3.2.0-b3 helped, thank you very much!

The only inconvenience is that Credit Card option is offered in a drop-down menu under New Payment Details even if it is the only payment option in the system. IMHO this is unnecessary extra step. How can I configure the system to offer CC payment by default without making a customer to select the only option from a drop-down menu? Thanks! 

This sounds like a usability related feature request. If there is only 1 option during checkout for payment, select that option by default. ??