[Plugin] Cpanel Csf Tounblock Ip In Cpanel

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

this model is written by a memeber before, i have just fixed some issue that it was in that date . if i remember well, this plugin get cpanel servers from cpanel module, then execute a request/post to the server uri .

this method is ugly to use it now , not sure if csf has a API command now and , if yes i think we can integrate it to the cpanel module instead .

7 minutes ago, naja7host said:

this model is written by a memeber before, i have just fixed some issue that it was in that date . if i remember well, this plugin get cpanel servers from cpanel module, then execute a request/post to the server uri .

this method is ugly to use it now , not sure if csf has a API command now and , if yes i think we can integrate it to the cpanel module instead .

It's very likely we will be releasing all official extensions that ship with Blesta as open source under MIT on Github.. if you want to implement something like that in the official module :blesta:

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

It's very likely we will be releasing all official extensions that ship with Blesta as open source under MIT on Github.. if you want to implement something like that in the official module :blesta:

i have already begin to add some usefull  feature in the cpanel module, but the lock of time, i cna't finish it now .

8 minutes ago, Jonathon said:

CSF is not cPanel only - can be used on a wide variety of servers and setups - I would hate to box the plugin in to just cPanel.

Yes. If plugins could register management options to various/multiple modules a plugin may be the best option. This is functionality I want to add. The issue for me is that the best placement of the feature is within managing a service, right now that puts the module in control over it.. so it'd ideally be implemented for each module.

Hi Paul,

I think having an interface for the a returned class of objectType csfConnection.  (my thoughts on naming) having all of the details that would be required.

Array of csfConnections could be sourced from the cPanel plugin and then also any custom ones created in admin section.

This would then allow for other modules like a plesk one to also implement this and use it.

11 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yes. If plugins could register management options to various/multiple modules a plugin may be the best option. This is functionality I want to add. The issue for me is that the best placement of the feature is within managing a service, right now that puts the module in control over it.. so it'd ideally be implemented for each module.

Waaaaaaaaw .. if you add this , you are a rock ... i already requested this .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2017 at 2:08 PM, Paul said:

I see that CORE-2338 was scheduled for blesta v4 beta 5, but the resolution is still unresolved. Did this not make in? 

As a developer, I hate modifying modules like the Universal Module (fork'ing it) for each custom feature tab/page we need for all our services. The idea of another module or even a plugin extending functionality, or implementation callbacks for this would be extremely valuable.

-Adam

On 4/12/2017 at 1:49 AM, Adam said:

As a developer, I hate modifying modules like the Universal Module (fork'ing it) for each custom feature tab/page we need for all our services. The idea of another module or even a plugin extending functionality, or implementation callbacks for this would be extremely valuable.

-Adam

same feeling here :)

On 4/11/2017 at 5:49 PM, Adam said:

I see that CORE-2338 was scheduled for blesta v4 beta 5, but the resolution is still unresolved. Did this not make in? 

-Adam

It wasn't scheduled for v4 beta 5, it's just the affected version, likely the task was created during beta 5. It's currently assigned to the "Short Term" bucket, for further review and assignment. I'll consider your comments a +1 for the feature. :)

18 minutes ago, Paul said:

It wasn't scheduled for v4 beta 5, it's just the affected version, likely the task was created during beta 5. It's currently assigned to the "Short Term" bucket, for further review and assignment. I'll consider your comments a +1 for the feature. :)

Thanks Paul and of course the rest of the Blesta team.

On 2017-04-17 at 9:35 AM, Laflecha said:

Is anyone using this plugin with reseller hosting ?? I think it only works with servers @Blesta Addons @Jonathon

The code assumes you are running as a root user - not a reseller and as such uses an invalid switch that a reseller cannot use :)

I forget the line change but I will dig it up and let you know :)

That will resolve the issue