[Themes] 3.2.x+ Shadow Text

Michael

Themes will eventually (hopefully in 3.3) have the ability to set CSS overrides. This would allow you to fix the shadow colors if they are not added to the theme as a color option, while at the same time, keeping it part of the theme.

They will be exported with the theme as-well mate?

• 6 years later...

Did this ever happen? I'd like to lose the drop shadows too. ?

Edit: I worked around it by creating a custom CSS file in app/views/client/bootstrap/css/:

.nav-content .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
  text-shadow: none !important;
}

Then I linked to it from app/views/client/bootstrap/structure.pdt. It works, but is there a better way to do it?

I had wondered if structure.pdt would get overwritten with an update. Indeed it does. This also makes the official instructions for Removing Branding a temporary fix, which isn't mentioned in the docs. Since that feature is advertised on Blesta's pricing page, I'd have hoped for a more robust method.

DirectAdmin has a feature where customised config files can be placed within 'custom' subdirectories to protect them from being overwritten. Maybe something like that could work for Blesta? Adding these features to the UI would be even better though. @Paul, you mentioned above that style overrides were coming to themes, and there was talk on this thread of possibly removing branding automatically from unbranded licenses in the future. Are those features still on the roadmap?