$100 Bounty For Getting Service Information Displayed On The Upper Part Of Ticket Page

yngens

Here is how a typical Ubersmith ticket page header looks like:

post-10451-0-16477400-1400003870_thumb.p

So you can switch tabs and see all the relevant information at the spot staying on the same page. Asking to implement everything in Blesta would be too much, so we would like to get at least service-related information displayed on top of the ticket and ready to pay $100 contribution to get such module developed. We will share the module with the Blesta community, of course.

To describe the further details of what we want, every customer can have more than one service (virtual private servers in our case), so it would be very nice if a customer could associate the ticket he is creating in the system with particular of the services he is subscribed to, and the system to display the additional information about that service on top of the ticket. This is very much handy for tech support admins to quickly see the details of the service (server) about which the ticket is filed. Especially it is important for us to pull access information to the service (server) like, for example, URL of control panel, username, password, URLs to phpMyAdmin, webmail, etc.

We would like this information to be accessible on the ticket page as well as in blue area which appears when clicking on the service on the client homepage as explained here: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2611-how-to-put-some-useful-information-to-blue-the-service-has-not-details-are-for-a-service

Anyone can do this for us? Thanks!

This will be coming default in Blesta soon, as tickets can be assigned per service however they just don't show up in the UI yet. Not sure when or how, but if you could wait or do a feature request for what you like, it might be added soon and save you money. Otherwise I recommend contacting Eric on: ehansen@anzensolutions.com

This will be coming default in Blesta soon, as tickets can be assigned per service however they just don't show up in the UI yet. Not sure when or how, but if you could wait or do a feature request for what you like, it might be added soon and save you money. Otherwise I recommend contacting Eric on: ehansen@anzensolutions.com

I see. In that case we would definitely wait as we want to stay within the main Blesta development path. Could anyone from Blesta team comment on this? How long it would take to get this feature as official release? Thanks!

I see. In that case we would definitely wait as we want to stay within the main Blesta development path. Could anyone from Blesta team comment on this? How long it would take to get this feature as official release? Thanks!

There aren't currently any plans for this. Not to say it isn't something we are going to do, but there is currently no correlation between tickets and services, thus displaying service information pertaining to a ticket is more than trivial.

I'm game for this on the grounds credit for the edits are given to us.

Guessing by the price and the small feature change you want just the support manager to be modified?

If Cloudmin integration in the other thread takes care of displaying service (server) information then you may disregard this request. However, I am not sure when any decent VPS management system like Virtulizor or Cloudmin will be fully integrated with Blesta, so that's why thought maybe we have to at least manually enter the service information and make it at hand to customers.

If Cloudmin integration in the other thread takes care of displaying service (server) information then you may disregard this request. However, I am not sure when any decent VPS management system like Virtulizor or Cloudmin will be fully integrated with Blesta, so that's why thought maybe we have to at least manually enter the service information and make it at hand to customers.

Looking at soon. ;)

We can still integrate some of these features (at least let the user choose which service this is for).  That will be up to you, however.

This won't be possible through email tickets, however, unless I can find a way to modify that appropriately.