Release 3.2.0

Cody

All you need to do is open a support ticket with them and tell then both IPs. They will update the license for both. This happened to us earlier this year, and they fixed it very fast.

Was waiting for a staff to reply, opened the ticket before asking on the forum. All sorted now, thanks blesta crew!

On a side note, I absolutely LOVE the new look. It's almost as if it was designed as a drop in replacement for the way I theme my install. Instead of manually messing with the css this time, I just changed a couple of colors, and boom, like new!

Hmm... I have uploaded, like I did for all other releases, and went to /admin/upgrade/, but for some reason, it wont update.

I currently have version 3.1.3, running with PHP 5.3.27

After I uploaded the file I went to the /admin/upgrade/, clicked on "Continue with upgrade" link, then the "Upgrade" button .

And once I clicked on upgrade, it goes back to the admin portal... Still is version 3.1.3 :(

Anybody had the same issue?  I dont know if i'll feel dumb after I receive your answers, but I just cant find it :(

Hmm... I have uploaded, like I did for all other releases, and went to /admin/upgrade/, but for some reason, it wont update.

I currently have version 3.1.3, running with PHP 5.3.27

After I uploaded the file I went to the /admin/upgrade/, clicked on "Continue with upgrade" link, then the "Upgrade" button .

And once I clicked on upgrade, it goes back to the admin portal... Still is version 3.1.3 :(

Anybody had the same issue?  I dont know if i'll feel dumb after I receive your answers, but I just cant find it :(

Did you move all the files as you need to fully overwrite every file? If you have teamviewer or if your ok for providing me access, I'm up to provide you a free upgrade.

Re-re-did the upload... 6251 successfully uploaded files, 7 failed transfers (directory already created), 0 Queued files.

Went back for the upgrade process, and I have the same result :\

Oops... I redownloaded, and it shows 7188 items... Something possibly went wrong when extracting... stay tuned...

Finally? You've been frothing at the mouth for this upgrade for a while now. :o

Well I've been using the beta since .02 seconds after it released. :D

But I wasn't able to go from beta to stable as fast as I would've liked. Well actually a Blesta beta is more stable than most companies actual stable so technically I've been running 3.2 stable for awhile :)

Well I've been using the beta since .02 seconds after it released. :D

But I wasn't able to go from beta to stable as fast as I would've liked. Well actually a Blesta beta is more stable than most companies actual stable so technically I've been running 3.2 stable for awhile :)

Weel said :)

I have been seeing WHT foruns and some billings systems are still a joke after being released as what they call "stable" lol

• 4 weeks later...

3.2.1 is likely to be released next Thursday, or early the following week. I'll be in Miami Monday through Wednesday for Hostingcon, and we plan to get 3.2.1 out after I return.

3.3.0 is in development, and a couple of the main features are complete: proforma invoices, and price overrides, among other things. I don't have an ETA on 3.3, but it's coming together nicely so far.

3.2.1 is likely to be released next Thursday, or early the following week. I'll be in Miami Monday through Wednesday for Hostingcon, and we plan to get 3.2.1 out after I return.

3.3.0 is in development, and a couple of the main features are complete: proforma invoices, and price overrides, among other things. I don't have an ETA on 3.3, but it's coming together nicely so far.

Yeah it seems nost of the bugs have been fixes so you guys are able to start pumping out new features fast!

• 3 months later...