Theme Contest! 2X $50 Amazon.com Gift Cards Available

Paul

Blesta 3.2 includes a feature that allows you to import and export themes. You can share your themes!

We wanted to hold a contest. Participants are competing for 2 $50 Amazon.com gift cards. If you win, we'll need a valid email address to send the gift card.

A winner will be chosen by the community for a staff area theme, and a client area theme and a $50 Amazon gift card will be awarded for each. The winning themes will be included in the next release of Blesta. We will narrow down the submissions to the top 5 or 10 in each category, and the community will vote on them.

Rules

• Create 1 thread per staff or client theme in this forum, include screenshots and the theme file and a NAME for the theme.
  • You may enter up to THREE staff and THREE client theme officially into the contest, however you may post as many themes as you want for feedback/discussion and select your best staff and client themes when you are ready.
  • To enter your theme into the contest, reply to your thread indicating you want to enter it and click the "Mark Solved" button.
  • All submissions must be received by Sunday July 20th at 11:59:59pm pacific time (UTC-7)

On July 21st, we will review and select the top entries. We will create two polls, one for client and one for staff themes. The community will vote on the best themes. We will let the poll run for about a week, and announce the winners.

How to Create Themes

• Make sure you're running Blesta 3.2.
  • Go to Settings > Company > Look and Feel > Themes
  • Create your own Staff or Client themes under the Staff or Client tab
  • Click Export!

to Licensecart :) :

We all are waiting for you to post your brilliant ideas for Blesta Themes Contest :)

to all Blestars reading this:

anybody there????? Am I the only one going to the contest? c'mon :)

A theme just takes 2 seconds to do it, and this is not a contest if Im the only one :P

To make a theme just do this:

1º- Click on Settings->Look and Feel, Now you can select betwin making a theme fo "Staff" or "Client" and Click in "ADD THEME"

2º- Now select the option "Specify options manually" and put the "Name" of your theme and play with all fields, just point the mouse, click and select a random color :P on the last field "Header Logo" you can put the Blesta logo with this link "https://account.blesta.com/app/views/client/bootstrap/images/logo.png" and click on "Create Theme"

3º- Click on "Export" on your theme, the export file will have something like "theme-[your theme name].json", now just click here http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/forum/33-contests/  andclick on "Start New Topic" and post your theme :)

Its just 3 simple steps to enter the contest and a chance to win, not only the contest, but also the 2x $50 Amazon.com Gift Cards

Im waiting.... :P

Oh! In case you want to keep the Blesta logo, but not white... app/views/client/bootstrap/images/logo-color.png Is a colorful version ;)

logo-color.png

If you leave the logo field blank, Blesta will use the color or the white logo depending on the contrast of the header background. If it's a light color, it should use the color version. If it's a dark color, it should use the white version.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys -- We have only 1 officially submitted theme for client, and one for staff. As a result, I have extended the deadline to July 20th.

Also, another important change. Each person may list up to THREE client and THREE staff themes. Theme's are easy to create and I know this community has talent!  :)

Hi guys,

I am once again interested with Blesta ( sorry for ditching you guys a year ago :( ). I am in the process of setting up and moving over to Blesta from WHMCS. This is what my clientarea will look like! I don't mind about winning or not, but I just wanna show my love for Blesta! :)

I must say Blesta's codes are extremely neat! I am a bit OCD :P

Here's mine:

clientarea_hostpride.png

Hi guys,

I am once again interested with Blesta ( sorry for ditching you guys a year ago :( ). I am in the process of setting up and moving over to Blesta from WHMCS. This is what my clientarea will look like! I don't mind about winning or not, but I just wanna show my love for Blesta! :)

I must say Blesta's codes are extremely neat! I am a bit OCD :P

Here's mine:

clientarea_hostpride.png

I like the font! What font did you use there?