Blesta Bridge(Alphad) Download

AllToolKits.com

Hi Blesta members,

We had a discussion about wordpress integration here, http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1725-blesta-wordpress-bridge-screen-shots/. Many asked me how i can download it and try.  So for all those, i am sharing link to download and try alpha version. Please download and let me know your thoughts on the alpha version. It needs lots of improvement, we will be working on those asap and will release beta. And we will be distributing it for free :) 

Link to download blesta bridge is

http://www.alltoolkits.com/toolprofile/wordpress-blesta-bridge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is just what I was looking for. Thanks! I have the plug-in installed on a copy of wordpress and will be configuring the intergreation soon. Is there an installation guide somewhere? :)

If you mean an installation guide for Blesta, sure! Docs and a video for that are here -- http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Installing+Blesta

Thanks Staff.

Actually Blesta installed quite easily and quickly without the guide. But I did keep it handy just in case. B) I even setup a copy on my local apache for development. I find the blesta docs well written too. It looks great and will do everything that i need to do. I just hope I can achieve what I want to do with Blesta. I like it better than WHMCS despite the fact that WHMCS has more features.  

It would be nice to intergreate Blesta with Wordpress or Joomla. AllToolKits has made a WP plugin to do this, but there is no documentation as of yet.

It would be nice to have a 'HowTo' on this plug-in. Has anyone successfully used it yet? We should get this project going. I'm sure many people will try Blesta with a wordpress integration. . If I can donate resources let me know. I can setup a test server. Will the folks at Blesta give us a temporary licence to use on a test server?

It would be nice to have a 'HowTo' on this plug-in. Has anyone successfully used it yet? We should get this project going. I'm sure many people will try Blesta with a wordpress integration. . If I can donate resources let me know. I can setup a test server. Will the folks at Blesta give us a temporary licence to use on a test server?

If you own a license, Blesta will give you a development license if you open a ticket requesting it, can only be used for development purposes of course.

If you own a license, Blesta will give you a development license if you open a ticket requesting it, can only be used for development purposes of course.

If the author of the plugin is interested I can set him up with a temporary hosting account and a copy of Blesta and wordpress. The plug in is a great idea. More people may be interested in Blesta if there was a secure way to integrate it with wordoress or other popular CMS platforms. I'm surprised the folks at Blesta have not made one for WP, Joomla, etc.

It would give them an edge over the competition.

• 1 month later...

As the alpha version was bit slow, we are now redoing the plugin with another approch.

But unlike bridge using curl, new approch needs lots of effort.  Right now we are not in a position to give you latest version code, just have a look on the new version here.

http://projects.levoirsolutions.com/blesta-bridge/?page_id=64

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...