Custom Pages

Michael

Where we can use the custom template to create our own custom belesta pages and it would be nice to be able to get data from the tables like product prices for example: 

{pricing.price_productid.1} displays the price of the product ID 1. 

If the user had a currency in GBP the price would be £*.** or if the user had the currency set to EUR it would display €*.**

We have plans to expand the Portal plugin into more of a CMS, which will allow you to create custom pages.

As it stands, you can create custom pages by creating custom controllers and views. So there's some coding involved, but it's pretty painless if you know what you're doing.

We have plans to expand the Portal plugin into more of a CMS, which will allow you to create custom pages.

As it stands, you can create custom pages by creating custom controllers and views. So there's some coding involved, but it's pretty painless if you know what you're doing.

That's me out already lol you know I can't do a simple thing like pulling prices from a database with Blesta.

I was actually thinking the same thing as my previous billing software had this and it was pretty useful. I honestly don't think would be too dificult, but I've never looked at Blesta's template engine.

Does it begin with WH?

So in theory we could create a generic page plugin to show pages in either admin/staff and client areas right?

Sounds like a fairly straight forward project, provided people don't want too heavy a template drive (ie. Looks and feels like the Blesta theme) and don't have too much of a requirement on multi depth pages (I hate coding for a hierarchy).

Edit: Sorry, re-reading the OP, it looks more like you need a products page. This is also pretty easy as a plugin but probably a separate plugin to what I just posted.

So in theory we could create a generic page plugin to show pages in either admin/staff and client areas right?

Sounds like a fairly straight forward project, provided people don't want too heavy a template drive (ie. Looks and feels like the Blesta theme) and don't have too much of a requirement on multi depth pages (I hate coding for a hierarchy).

Edit: Sorry, re-reading the OP, it looks more like you need a products page. This is also pretty easy as a plugin but probably a separate plugin to what I just posted.

On my current layout, I have WH and it's built with their template system so it's all built with their custom page code, then it links to a whatever.tpl.

On that with the script I had to pay for, I can then display the prices for each product which changes with the currency.

All I have to put is:

{$plan5_monthly|replace:'GBP':''|replace:'USD':''|replace:'AUD':''|replace:'BRL':''|replace:'CAD':''|replace:'EUR':''|replace:'INR':'<br />'|replace:'JPY':''|replace:'NOK':''|replace:'RUB':''|replace:'TRY':''}

Feel free to check it at: http://cbic.ws/blestav3only