Whmblesta Theme

PauloV

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you really want to make it like WHMCS, give Blesta drop-down menus.

I really hate the double-stacked horizontal pair of menus. It's not the easiest to use.

I think the theme is designed to be like WHM/cPanel

Considering a drop down menu option as an alternative in the admin area, but the last thing I want are nested drop down menus like they have that are more confusing. Simple is better.

If you really want to make it like WHMCS, give Blesta drop-down menus.

I really hate the double-stacked horizontal pair of menus. It's not the easiest to use.

Paul is right, its WHM from cPanel company and not WHMCS, lol :P

@Paul: You should (re)considering DropDown menus to Client Area and Admin Area, it takes more time to navegate betwin Horizontal Sub Menus than Vertical Sub Menus, and its proven to be more effetiant and cleaner :) Or the new way that mobile menus open on right or left sliders like this exemple:

http://demos.jquerymobile.com/1.4.5/panel-swipe-open/#demo-page

The "wheell" is alredy invented we only need to engage more features :P

Paul is right, its WHM from cPanel company and not WHMCS, lol :P

@Paul: You should (re)considering DropDown menus to Client Area and Admin Area, it takes more time to navegate betwin Horizontal Sub Menus than Vertical Sub Menus, and its proven to be more effetiant and cleaner :) Or the new way that mobile menus open on right or left sliders like this exemple:

http://demos.jquerymobile.com/1.4.5/panel-swipe-open/#demo-page

The "wheell" is alredy invented we only need to engage more features :P

I do like the mobile swipe menus. I'm considering drop down menus, but making it an option. This would fit well with other plans to allow more customization. For example, in the client area I would like the widgets to be able to be sorted by staff, and possibly placed on their own pages and show up in the nav instead of the dashboard.

I do like the mobile swipe menus. I'm considering drop down menus, but making it an option. This would fit well with other plans to allow more customization. For example, in the client area I would like the widgets to be able to be sorted by staff, and possibly placed on their own pages and show up in the nav instead of the dashboard.

Thats great news :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dropdowns? There is drop downs there

No there's not.

What we have now is this odd sub-nav menu, and getting it to not jump around is like playing a video game. Reminds me of Mega Man.

Worse yet, the admin area has no mobile theme. I think the emphasis on billing software should be to appease the users of it first, not the their customers. Granted, both are important, but our usability should come first.

No there's not.

What we have now is this odd sub-nav menu, and getting it to not jump around is like playing a video game. Reminds me of Mega Man.

Worse yet, the admin area has no mobile theme. I think the emphasis on billing software should be to appease the users of it first, not the their customers. Granted, both are important, but our usability should come first.

Well I take it you will hate IPB 4.1 too.https://community.invisionpower.com/ it seems it's "Modern"...

Erm I can use the admin theme on my mobile and I don't think any billing system to day is responsive sooo what's the problem?