Hello Blestars :)

UPDATED 25-07-2014

Fixed: bug found by user lodoit that images were not being loaded wen blesta in on a sub-directory.

Once again we bring you "Free Content" :P

New Order Form added: Curve Slider Cloud

Just see the instruction below, how to download and install.

This Order Forms are for Cloud Hosting and Cloud Dedicated buisnesses  :)

Curve Slider Cloud Order Form (now 100% responsive)

full_cslidercloud.png

Float Cloud Order Form (now 100% responsive)

full_scloud.png

Exclusive LisenceCart Style Added :)

Multi Cloud (Box) Order Form (now 100% responsive)

full_bmcloud.png

Multi Cloud (Rack) Order Form (now 100% responsive)

full_mcloud.png

How to Install/Ugrade:

1º- Download the Cloud Order Forms: Download Here (updated 25-07-2014)

2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "cloud" to your blesta instalation in /plugins/order/views/templates/ directory.
3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Packages->Order Forms, now Add an Order Form or Edit your Order Form and you will see the new Order Forms, just select, and save.
4º- Now give it a trie ;)

If you like it, and want to donate, please use this PayPal link: Donate Here!

Any bugs, or problems please tell us.

We hope you like it :)

Regards,
PV
Edited by PauloV
add Order Forms in ttitle :P

That's cool mate, any chance you could do a version where the box is as one but the clouds at the top?

We have almost done more 2 order forms to be released, 3 in total :)

We are going to make anouther one for you with one cloud only abut we have to show the "description" somewehere, wen we click on "Select" we will trie to make some tests to see where it fits better because the "bootstrap" compatibility ;)

Looking good! I wonder how a cloud with a slider in it would look. A lot of people like to use sliders to select VPS packages, sliding to the right to get more resources.

We are working in something complitly new, but with slider, this two that have been release is just the teasers, better ones are coming :)

Just a smal tip, "Curve Slider", now use your imagination  ;)

Bloody awesome mate thanks :) and can't wait for the curve one, I tried making a order form and failed :D so it's not easy to do.

Its not hard to make :) just see how ours where made and make one just modifing some things in config.json and in the file main-packages.pdt file and finally on css javascript and images and you are done :)

I suggest all to trie modifing that files and test in realtime to see the result so you can see what is appening wen you change something :)

There are outher files to play but the files that I have mentioned are the main to make your own order package selector theme ;)

Its not hard to make :) just see how ours where made and make one just modifing some things in config.json and in the file main-packages.pdt file and finally on css javascript and images and you are done :)

I suggest all to trie modifing that files and test in realtime to see the result so you can see what is appening wen you change something :)

There are outher files to play but the files that I have mentioned are the main to make your own order package selector theme ;)

haha I tried editing the wizard boxes (Copying the files and editing) and got it working but no boxes LOL and I thought screw it and gave up.

Maybe your idea with Blesta's Wizard theme design.

But Where you have the plan now, the price in a transparentish box. and a few specs in the circle which changes when you slide up :)

Is something like this what you are thinking?

order_intel.jpg