• 3 weeks later...

i am not using this, not yet, so i will use this opportunity to bump the thread and commend the effort PauloV puts in Blesta and shares it with other Blestars(along with other fellas like Mike from LicenseCart), this is just stunning ....this kind of community is the real strength of Blesta.....because of things like these, i always want to check out what is going on in Blesta world :)

i am not using this, not yet, so i will use this opportunity to bump the thread and commend the effort PauloV puts in Blesta and shares it with other Blestars(along with other fellas like Mike from LicenseCart), this is just stunning ....this kind of community is the real strength of Blesta.....because of things like these, i always want to check out what is going on in Blesta world :)

Many thanks for your support :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

URGENT REQUEST - Please check this order form in completing a order. "Wizard List Preview" Thank you, *using Firefox and Chrome *this order form type is sensational. Please check the rest. too.

My order forms needs some updates because Blesta 3.3 ->3.5 added some new twicks to the order forms cores files :)  I will try to update this week