[Plugin] Empty Cache

Blesta Addons

Hello

i lot of us has a probleme with some nav links, this link to be adjusted it needthe change group staff or delete the files in the cache directory .

so here is the plugin that let you delete the cache with a simple click ...

TESTED and Work Perfectly .

INSTALLATION :

1- Download the plugin file FROM GITHUB
2- upload the emptycache Directory to Plugins
3- Go to settings/plugins/ install Empty Cache Plugin

4 - A new link under tools will be added to empty the cache .
4- You Are Done , ENJOY .

ANY Suggestion , FeedBack , Bugs , Please Post it inthis thread .

GItHub Reposity for my Free Blesta Works  ---  https://github.com/blesta-addons

• 6 months later...

Hi There

First, thanks to Naja7Host for sharing their useful plugins with the Blesta Community. https://github.com/Blesta-Addons

Second, I installed the Empty cache plugin.

But I still have big issue with my online shop: I get multi company licenses .Packages remains the same. I added text but the text does not shown in the client area. I mean I modify the package but nothing change for the client.

Any help ? (of course I clear the cache) Any issue with multi company ?

Thanks for your attention

Cheers

Hi There

First, thanks to Naja7Host for sharing their useful plugins with the Blesta Community. https://github.com/Blesta-Addons

Second, I installed the Empty cache plugin.

But I still have big issue with my online shop: I get multi company licenses .Packages remains the same. I added text but the text does not shown in the client area. I mean I modify the package but nothing change for the client.

Any help ? (of course I clear the cache) Any issue with multi company ?

Thanks for your attention

Cheers

It only clears the cache for the current company, so you need to install it on the other company and clear the cache to remove that cache too.

I install the Empty cache plugin on each company, I used it for the specific company. But the package never changed. Any idear ? How to clear the cache manually ?

Delete the company ID folder from the /cache/ folder, so if your company ID is 2, remove the folder called 2. But what do you mean package never changed? that's changed via packages.

I deleted the company ID, nothing change, so strange :+)

>> But what do you mean package never changed?

I mean I add text in the package to describe a product and the text never appears on the client area, I mean, I have only the title and I do not see the new text, the text was added into the package menu of the specific company ...

I found my NEWBIE error ! Are your ready ... I add the text into the Welcome email frame ! Not in the description frame :+) So I was wondering why the welcome email text never shows up on the client description

:lol: